Daniel Ricciardo [10 & 11]

In which you break up with Daniel, as requested by Mejseamanda93

10. "All I wanted was the truth."

11. "Why are you pushing me away?"

Word count: 457

It had been a week since your best friend sent you pictures of Daniel being intimate with another girl. You didn't know what to think of it, but it hurt like hell seeing the man you loved with another woman. You had been pushing Daniel away as you needed time for yourself. Daniel didn't understand what had gotten into you, but hadn't pushed you to find out. Until today. Daniel had come over to your apartment to talk about what was wrong. He claimed that he didn't know what this all was about.

"Why are you pushing me away, (y/n)?" He had asked, not knowing that your friend had sent you the pictures.

"Are you seeing another woman?" you asked him straight away as soon as he'd sat down on the couch.

"What? No!" Daniel replied, shock written all over his face.

"Don't lie to me, Daniel. I saw the pictures. You were kissing her, Dan, kissing!" You hissed out the last part of your sentence. Cheating is one thing. Lying about it is another. It made your blood boil.

"What pictures? I haven't seen any," Daniel said, looking very confused, but you didn't miss the way he was playing with his hands. He always seemed to do that when he was nervous or afraid of something.

You quickly unlocked your phone and went to the chat with your friend to find the pictures. Once you found them, you showed them to Daniel. "It says they were taken last week. That must have been on last Wednesday when you 'went out' with 'your friends'." You said as you crossed your arms over your chest. "How could you?" Daniel slumped his shoulders and only now seemed to realise what he had done.

"(y/n)..." he sighed out, "I wish I could show you how terrible I feel about this."

"Why did you kiss her in the first place?" You asked as tears started to blurry your vision, "do you have feelings for her?"

"(y/n)-"

"Do you?" You said, raising your voice.
Daniel sighed again and buried his head in his hands.

"All I wanted was the truth. Thanks for all the time I wasted on you," you said as tears were falling down your face.

"(y/n), please! I love you."

"It's too late to say sorry now, Daniel! You don't know how much you hurt me. You have feelings for her and you dare tell me that you love me?"

"I'm so, so sorry. I never meant to hurt you," he said as he tried to reach out for your hand, which you batted away.

"Just," you sobbed, "just get out. I don't want to see you again. You broke my trust Daniel, we're over."