Nico Rosberg: Jealousy

Requested by laylamiddelkoopp

Word count: 1799

Being Nico Rosberg's best friend sure had its perks. He had asked you to go to a movie premiere with him - as best friends. You had been best friends for over five years, so you agreed to go with him as he needed a date. You actually quite regretted agreeing now, since you were afraid of what the media would say. Nico had told you a thousand times already not to worry about it too much. Still, you were extremely nervous. You were wearing a red evening dress by Monique Lhuillier, which Nico had helped you choose. He told you that you looked amazing in it and that you would totally steal the show on the red carpet. You looked at yourself in the mirror and were happy with the result. Your hair was curled nicely and your make-up was light, but classy. The dress you were wearing had something playful yet sexy about it.

You quickly checked the time and hurried your way downstairs as you noticed that Nico would almost be here to pick you up

You quickly checked the time and hurried your way downstairs as you noticed that Nico would almost be here to pick you up. You slipped on your heels and grabbed your clutch, quickly checking your phone in case you had any new messages. You saw Nico's car coming into view through the window, so you made your way outside, quickly locking your door. Nico stepped out of the car and looked you up and down, grinning at you like an idiot.

"You look absolutely amazing, (y/n)," Nico said as he rushed over to the passenger's seat to open the door for you. "Could say the same about you, Rosberg," you said, before stepping into the car. Nico quickly rushed over to the driver's seat and started the car. He pulled out of your driveway and drove off to the venue where the movie premiere would take place. He turned to look at you for a few seconds, "are you still nervous? You don't have to be, I'll stay by your side the whole evening and we could always try to avoid the press."

"Thanks Nico, but you don't have to do that for me. I'm just nervous of what they will think of me and how everyone's going to react," you said. Nico reached over for your hand and kissed the palm of it all the while concentrating on the road. You giggled and told him that move was really sappy. He just shrugged it off.

-

"Nico, here! Nico, please look at me! Nico!" was all you heard when the press was trying to take pictures of the two of you. Nico quickly glanced at you to check if you were okay and saw that you had a big smile on your face. He was confused for a moment, but as he saw how into it you were, he quickly posed next to you, wrapping his arm around your waist.

After the two of you had fulfilled your duty of being photographed, you made your way into the building. Nico asked if you were okay and you nodded enthusiastically. He was happy that you were enjoying yourself and that the press hadn't scared you off like he would have thought. He smiled to himself as he thought about it. If only he could call you his. But he was sure you didn't care for him in that way. You on the other hand, had been hoping he would make a move on you for over a year now, but he still hadn't. You honestly had given up the hope that he ever would, thinking he didn't care about you that way. Yet, everyone around you seemed to notice the longing stares between the two of you when the other wasn't looking. But you and Nico were totally oblivious of each other's feelings.