Professor!Perez

Word count: 2332  words of pure filth basically.

WARNING: 18+ content (student x teacher smut !1!!1!! )

You had failed your most recent test of his class dramatically and thought you should do something about it in case you wanted to pass this year. You put all your pride aside and decided to go over to professor Perez to ask him for help. He had told everyone that if there was something they wanted to talk about, they could always find him in his office after class. You sighed to yourself and cursed yourself for not being good in the subject. Although, you knew why you were not so good in the subject in the first place, you simply weren't interested in it. And maybe just maybe, you had a tiny little crush on him. Okay, scratch that. You had a big crush on your professor.

You walked up to his office and knocked on the door. You entered the room when he told you that you could enter. He was sitting behind his desk doing some paper work. He probably laughed when he graded your paper. You literally wrote down some bullshit because you simply didn't know what to do. He looked up as you quietly entered the room and a grin tugged on his lips.

"Ah, miss (l/n), I've been expecting you. Why don't you take a seat?" he said as he gestured towards an empty seat opposite of him. You sat down nervously and nibbled your lip.

"I guess you're here to talk about your latest test result miss (l/n)?" he said as he rummaged through the papers to find your test.

"Yes," you said as you waited for him to speak up again. Professor Perez found the paper and scanned it over, frowning at the result he had had to give you.

"How come you didn't do so well on this? I scanned your results for other subjects and they are all great. What seems to be the main problem?"

'you,' you thought to yourself, but that would be highly inappropriate to say out loud to your professor. You shrugged it off and watched his lips move as he talked, zoning out a little. You were snapped back to reality as he looked at you quizzically. "miss (l/n)?"

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

He chuckled and repeated himself, "I asked if you would like some help studying my subject. We could start from the beginning again if you'd like. I want you to perform well, (y/n), you're a good student. I offer you my help, I hope you accept it."

"Like... after school lessons?" you asked, trying to hide your widening eyes.

"Whatever you'd like. I don't think you have a lot of time in between lessons, do you?" he asked, to which you shook your head.

"We could meet up at your house," he suggested, raising an eyebrow. You gulped at the thought of him being in your house, "or at my place," he said as if it was nothing, like he did it all the time. He seemed to know what you were thinking and sent you a smirk, "trust me, I only do this with students I like. And I don't like a lot of students." He leaned back in his chair to watch your reaction. You didn't know what to think of this. Was he flirting with you?

"I don't have a car, sir," was the only reply you could think of, letting him know meeting up at his house wasn't really an option. But also letting him know that meeting up at your house was totally okay with you.

"Then I'll come over to your place, if it's not a problem, that is," he said and crossed his arms over his chest, showing off his abs.

"No problem," you squeaked out as you pressed your thighs together. He sent you a knowing look and stood up, making you do the same.