Pascal Wehrlein: Jealousy

Requested by emiliakongstad

You were Pascal's media officer and ever since you met, you and Pascal had instantly clicked. He always seemed to be in a good mood whenever you were around him, but ever since Antonio came along and drove a few races instead of Pascal, he seemed to be in a sour mood. Especially when you hung out with Antonio or whenever you were just joking around with him, Pascal seemed to be glaring daggers at Antonio.

You were sat in a quiet room, away from all the press, discussing some stuff with Pascal as Antonio walked in - shirtless. You raised an eyebrow at him as if to say what he wanted. Pascal groaned audibly and rolled his eyes at seeing the half naked Italian.

"Ciao bella," Antonio said in his smooth Italian accent, "do you have time tonight?"

"No, Antonio," Pascal said, "(y/n) and I are hanging out tonight." Antonio shared a look between the two of you and then nodded his head. "What about tomorrow night then?"

"We're also hanging out tomorrow night," Pascal answered for you, through gritted teeth. You frowned at the way Pascal was talking to Antonio. Why was he being so rude all of a sudden?

"Well okay then..." Antonio said before leaving the room, probably feeling sad that he had been turned down twice.

"What was that about, Pascal? What's going on between the two of you?" You asked as you crossed your arms and raised one of your eyebrows at him. "Nothing," he said stubbornly as he crossed his arms over his chest. You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"Nothing? Don't lie to me, I can easily see that something's up. Tell me," you pushed him.

"He likes you, (y/n), can't you see that?" he said, raising his voice (or raisin; my squad knows, I'm so sorry I had to 😂😂).

"Oh? And you think I can't handle that myself, Pascal? What does it matter to you anyway?"

"It matters to me because I hate seeing you around him!" he almost shouted while breathing heavily.

"Okay... wait a minute," you said as you held out your hand, "are you jealous?"

"Pshh... Me? Jealous?" he scoffed, to which you raised an eyebrow at him, waiting for the truth. "Why would I be jealous of that Italian.... pizza guy?"

"Pizza guy?" you said as you burst out laughing. Was that seriously the best bad word he could find for him?

"Don't laugh at me!" he pouted, which made you laugh even harder. After you had calmed down again you sighed and shook your head, "you shouldn't be jealous of Antonio. I don't like him... romantically."

"You don't?" he asked, sounding really surprised. "No, I don't, because there's someone else I like." Pascal's head snapped up when you said this and he groaned. "Seriously?"

"Yes, you are so oblivious Pascal. Everyone in the paddock knows, and here you are, getting jealous over a guy that is actually you."

"What?" he asked, sounding even more confused than he already was. You rolled your eyes and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt before telling him to shut up and pressing your lips against his. After a few seconds you felt him respond to the kiss and him placing a gentle hand on your cheek.
In need for air, you broke the kiss and giggled at seeing his expression. He soon broke out into a fit of giggles as well and shook his head.

"I'm really stupid, no?"

"Yes, but I love you for that."