Lewis Hamilton (15)

15. "I told you not to get me anything."

For ilinca66

Word count: 684

Tag list: wholockiangirlalice tamarastalenhoef Thclouds _Niami ipaintdreams DannyRicc17

You couldn't be happier when you got home from your doctor's appointment. You had made an appointment to get an ultrasound of the baby growing inside of you. They had given you a print of the ultrasound to bring home and you couldn't stop admiring your little girl.

As it was near impossible to find a suitable present for Lewis, your boyfriend, this was going to be the perfect gift for him. You had been trying to get kids for a few months already, so you couldn't be any more excited. You checked the clock and hurriedly placed both the ultrasound and your positive pregnancy test in a box and wrapped it nicely. Lewis would be home anytime now. You placed the nicely wrapped box under the Christmas tree right before you heard a car pull up on your driveway, letting you know Lewis wad home.

"Hey baby, I'm home!" Lewis exclaimed as he let himself in and hung up his jacket and shawl.

"Hey, hot stuff," you giggled as you walked up to him to greet him with a kiss. Lewis smiled and wrapped his arms around you to pull you in closer.

"Hot stuff, huh? I like that," Lewis chuckled as he wrapped an arm around your waist abd guided you towards the living room.

"Did you get what you wanted?" You asked as he had driven to the centre to get something important. He wouldn't tell you what it was that was so important, which drove you nuts. But then again, it had given you time to go see the doctor, which Lewis didn't know about.

Lewis hummed in response and sat down on the sofa, making you sit down beside him.

Lewis spotted the gift box, which was placed under the tree, right away. He looked at you and shook his head in disappointment. "Baby," he sighed, "I told you not to get me anything."

"I know, but it is kind of my duty to not always listen to you, me being your girlfriend and all," you smirked.

"Okay, fair enough," he chuckled, "but your presence and love is more than enough for me."

"Since when did you become such a sap," you laughed and softly punched his shoulder.

"Anyways," he cleared his throat, "are you ready to unpack the gift I just got you?"

"Wait- you went into the city to get me my present?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, now unpack it already!" He exclaimed as he placed a little neatly wrapped box upon your lap. You sighed and started unwrapping, finding a beautiful diamond ring inside.

 You sighed and started unwrapping, finding a beautiful diamond ring inside

You gasped at its beauty. And looked up at Lewis but instead found him kneeling beside you on one knee. Your hands flew up to your mouth in shock. Lewis took one of your hands in his and smiled, "I love you so much, (y/n). Will you make me a very happy man and spend the rest of my life with me?"

Your eyes watered as you choked out a 'yes'. Your arms wrapped around him as you pressed your lips against his passionately. "You know what will make this day even better?" You breathed out, "my gift to you."

Lewis smiled as he walked over to the Christmas tree and picked up the present, sitting down beside you again. "Are you sure this gift will beat mine?" Lewis teased.

"Quite positive," you said - quite literally positive, indeed.

Lewis unwrapped the paper and opened the box. Picking up the photo of the ultrasound with wide eyes. He then looked at the positive pregnancy test. From the corner of your eye, you saw his eyes well up. He looked at you with a soft smile, "are you- you, you are pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes, you are going to be the dad of the most wonderful baby girl in the world."

"We're having a baby girl?" Lewis exclaimed excitedly as he wrapped you up in a tight hug, but not too tight, leaving enough space between your baby belly and his torso.

"You have just made me the happiest person ever alive, (y/n)."