Kimi Raikkonen: Reading smut

WARNING: 18+ content

Requested by CrownOfThorns22

Word count: 734

'You moaned out as Kimi pushed a finger inside of you while slowly tasting you with his tongue. "Baby, you taste so good," he whispered as he picked up the pace. You buckled your hips to let him know you wanted him to go faster. You moaned loudly as he did and you let your head fall back onto the pillow while your hands clutched onto the sheets.'

You bit your lip thinking of how it would feel to have him in between your legs. You had been dating Kimi for a few weeks now and you haven't had sex with him yet. You found this story on Wattpad and decided to read it, not thinking too much of it. But here you were, currently reading dirty stories about him. You had to admit that you found it a turn on to read stuff like this about Kimi. For now, you could only imagine him being like this, hoping he would do all the things you had read about him to you soon.

'Kimi was quick to remove his fingers and tongue as you nearly reached your high. You pouted at him and slapped his arm. He quickly removed his boxers. Your mouth watered at the sight of him. "Kimi, please," you moaned out as he teased you with his tip. He smirked in reply and then pushed himself fully into you. Your eyes rolled back into your head as you moaned out at the sensation you were feeling. Kimi didn't wait to let you adjust to his length and started pounding into you, making you gasp in reply as your nails left scratches all over his back.'

You didn't even hear the front door opening and Kimi softly calling out for you as you were too engaged in the story you were reading. You were thankful that Wattpad existed, as you could now imagine what Kimi would be like in bed. You had to say that you weren't dissapointed with what you had been reading up until now.

Kimi frowned as he didn't hear a reply from you. You would normally come up to him straight away when he got home and called for you. He silently walked over to the living room to see you sitting on the couch, looking very into whatever it was that you were doing on your phone. He didn't miss the fact you were biting your lip and the way you were pushing your thighs together. He cocked his head to the side and watched you for a little while as you still didn't notice he was home. He decided to walk over to the couch to see what you were doing. He stood behind you and looked over your shoulder to see that you were reading something. He frowned and wondered why you would be so into the story and decided to just read along for a little while without announcing he was home yet.

'Kimi grunted as he picked up the pace and pushed into you deeper and harder. You moaned as his lips attacked your neck, making sure to leave bruises all over it as he marked his territory. You moaned out as you were nearing your high once again, hoping he would let you come now. "Kimi, I'm so close," you whispered. "I know, me too," he said while pushing into you hard and deep a few more times as you allowed yourself to come. Kimi was quick to follow and came inside you. He panted as he removed himself out of you and let himself fall down next to you onto the mattress.'

You realised the story ended there and looked around the room, quickly spotting Kimi standing behind you. your mouth fell open in shock as you fell off the couch with your eyes wide open. Kimi just stood there smirking and extended a hand to help you up off the ground. You avoided his stare as you were blushing intensely. You dared not look up as you knew you would faint if you looked up into those eyes.

"Liked what you were reading?" he asked slyly as he tilted up your chin with his fingers to see the look in your eyes. You figured it would be useless to lie and weakly nodded your head.

"Good. I'm sure you'll enjoy the things I'm about to do to you then."