Antonio Giovinazzi [17]

For @DannyRicc17: In which you and Antonio don't get along very well and he won't stop annoying you, so you decide to make him stop.

Word Count: 344

17. "Come over here and make me."

"Oh hi (y/n), you look as happy as ever to see me," Antonio said smugly as he walked into the room as if it were his. He did not fail to notice that your facial expression changed as soon as he stepped into the room. "I bet it's my great looks that you hate so much."

"Don't flatter yourself too much, Giovinazzi," you reply coldly. You didn't miss the smirk on his face when you said this. God, you hated to admit it, but you were so utterly attracted to him. Not that you would ever till him that.

"Oh, what I would give to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours," Antonio smiled.

"Are you trying to flirt with me, Giovinazzi? Because it is certainly not working if you are," you replied, crossing your arms over your chest in the process. He was getting on your nerves, and you didn't whether to like it or hate it this time. He was playing with your mind so much.

"What if I told you I am? What would you do about it?" He smirked as he inched just a little bit closer to you. The nerve he had, you thought to yourself.

"Shut the hell up Antonio, I'm trying to get my work done here," you said, visibly agitated that he was making your heart go crazy while you were trying to get your work done. It should be illegal for someone to have this kind of effect on someone.

"Come over here and make me," Antonio challenged.

Something inside you made you snap and walk over to him in anger. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed your lips on his. He seemed to be shocked by your sudden action, but soon enough picked you up by the waist and pushed you onto the desk you had been working on earlier. In need for air, you pulled away from him and gasped at the intense look in his eyes.

"That's one way to shut me up, baby girl."