Marcus Ericsson [7]

For MenollyCook 

7. "You make a good pillow."

Word count: 367

You had just gotten to the hotel after a long flight. And all this just to be with your boyfriend, Marcus. Oh the things you wouldn't do for him. You let yourself fall down onto the bed and let out a sigh. Marcus had told you that he would be there soon and you almost fought to keep your eyes open. As you were dozing off, you heard the door to the hotel room open, meaning that Marcus had come in.

"(y/n), darling? Where are you?" You heard him ask. You mumbled back something incoherently, but you were sure he didn't hear you. Just a few seconds later, he walked into the bedroom to see you laying sprawled out on the bed. He chuckled and sat himself down on the edge of the bed. He softly stroked your hair out of your face and turned your head towards his in order to place a tender kiss upon your lips. You hummed at the feeling and pouted as he removed his lips from yours.

"You look tired," he stated, as if that wasn't obvious already. "No shit, Sherlock," you remarked.

"Well, it's good to hear that you can still be sarcastic, even when you're almost fast asleep," he chuckled. You smirked in reply. He told you he would join you in bed soon and went into the bathroom to change into some comfy clothes to sleep in. Marcus walked back into the room once he had changed, only wearing some Calvin Klein boxer shorts. He got into the bed and wrapped an arm around you, whispering sweet nothings in your ear as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

"(y/n)? Wake up," you heard Marcus say as you were rudely awoken by him.

"Shut up, I'm sleeping," you groaned. He chuckled as he tried to move underneath you, but you held a tight grip on him. "Can't you just go lay down onto your own pillow rather than using me as one?" Marcus whined.

"No absolutely not."

"God, why are you like this?"

"Don't act like you don't love it, babe," you said and shrugged your shoulders before looking into his eyes, "besides, you make a good pillow."