Juan Manuel Correa: Swimmingpool fun

WARNING: 18+ content, language, slight daddy kink

Word count: 1.5K

"(y/n), that guy over there has been staring at you ever since you walked in," your best friend mentioned as she nodded towards him. You raised an eyebrow but looked over your shoulder nonetheless. A smirk started to form on your lips as you realised that he was hot - and he was totally checking you out. He seemed to notice you staring and sent you a cheeky smile and even dared to add a wink before turning his attention back towards his friends.

"Well, if he's interested he should make a move," you told your friend, who seemed to be very amused by the situation. "You want to join me in the water?" you asked as you stood up to cool down a little. This guy already had you hot and bothered and you didn't even know anything about him, or well... except that he looked really fine. "No, I'm good. Maybe lover boy will make a move on you once he realises you're only," she smirked.

You made your way over to the pool and slid into the water, gasping at the cool sensation against your skin. You swum around for a little while and then settled in the corner of the pool, looking at everyone having fun. You closed your eyes at the feeling of the sun kissing your face and wanted to sigh as you suddenly felt a shadow before you. You opened your eyes and were ready to tell this person to piss off, when you noticed it was the guy checking you out earlier. You smiled and sent him a challenging look, which made him smirk.

"Hi, baby girl," he whispered in your ear, making you choke on air, "my name is Juan, but you can call me tonight." You had enough of him making you flustered and decided it was now your turn to make him feel flustered.

"I'm (y/n), and I was going to call you daddy, but if you want me to call you tonight I guess that will do as well," you smirked as you saw his reaction. His cheeks heated up a bit but his eyes visibly darkened under your intense stare.

"After what you just said, I don't think I'll be able to wait until tonight. How about we get out of here right now?" He suggested. You nodded and took his hand, helping you out of the pool. "Let me just quickly grab my stuff," you smiled sweetly at him.

You returned to your friend who looked at you shaking her head, "that escalated quickly," she sniggered, but patted you on your back anyways. "so, you're going to do the dirty with him, huh?" You sighed at her, "that was kind of the plan, yes. So if you would excuse me..." you joked and quickly gave her a hug before returning to Juan.

He took your hand in his and led you towards, what you supposed was his hotel room. The hotel he was staying at looked rather expensive and luxurious. As he walked a little bit ahead of you, you had some time to admire him. His face looked like it was sculpted God himself, and don't even get started on that body... He must have noticed you staring once again as he sent you a knowing smirk. Suddenly, you realised who he was. How could you not have noticed earlier? This was Juan Manuel Correa, one of your favourite drivers. You must have let out a gasp because he suddenly stopped walking, making you walk right into his chest.

"Oh hey, princess. We're not even in my hotel room yet and you already can't get off of me," he teased you. "If I had known you wanted me this bad, we could have also just gone to a bathroom at the pool," she smiled cheekily, earning himself a punch to the shoulder from you.

"I know who you are," you smiled, making him raise an eyebrow, "you are my favourite driver, but maybe you'll be my favourite something else as well," you said as you slid your hands up and down his arms.

"Only one way to find out, don't you think, baby girl?" he said as he led you towards his room and unlocked the door. You didn't even have time to check your surroundings, because as soon as you stepped inside the room, he had you pressed up against the wall.

"You know, I usually don't do this, but when I saw you, I knew I had to have you. we're going to have a lot of fun babe," he said before pressing kisses all the way down your neck, making you gasp for air. He placed open-mouthed kisses on your neck and made sure to give you a couple of hickeys as well. Since you were practically only wearing a bikini, it was easy for the both of you to undress. He untied your bikini top and let it fall to the ground. his hands roamed over your body and towards your chest. His mouth claimed one of your nipples and his hand went up to massage the other one. A wave of pleasure shot right to your core and you couldn't wait to feel more, if this already felt so good.

Your hand tangled in his hair as his lips travelled down your torso, kissing your abdomen. He slipped a hand under the waistband of your bikini bottom, pulling them down and following them with his mouth. He teasingly pressed kisses along your thighs and then made his way to your core. He glanced up at you before he slid his tongue in between your folds. You let out a gasp at the feeling and arched your back as he kept repeating the action, but with more pressure. He sucked on your clit, earning desperate moans from your mouth. You felt a familiar fire burning in your stomach and came undone over his tongue. He helped you ride out your orgasm and stood up. He lifted you up in your arms and carried you towards his bedroom, dropping you onto the bed and climbing on top of you.

Good lord, this guy was good. You could only imagine how good the real deal would be. But you had no time to even think about it as he pressed his lips on yours for the first time and caught you right off guard. Your hands travelled down his body and you pushed down his swimming pants. You gasped as his erection sprung free and took it in your hand, rubbing up and down his shaft. He moaned at your touch and let out a few curse words at the feeling. He hadn't felt this good in a long time, and neither had you.

"Princess, are you sure you want this? Because if we go on, I won't be able to stop," he said through grunts and gasps as your hand was still pleasuring him. You kissed him passionately and guided his erection towards your entrance, "I have never been so sure about anything."

You spread your legs and let out a moan when he pushed himself inside of you. your head fell back on the pillow as he began to thrust. Slowly at first, but deeper and harder after he made sure you had totally adjusted to his size. You ran your hands down his back, leaving scratch marks here and there – your way of marking him yours. He moaned at the feeling and picked up the pace, thrusting into you harder. You gasped when he hit that perfect spot inside you, making his name fall from your lips. You felt another orgasm building up inside your belly. Juan groaned as he felt your walls clenching and felt his own release coming close. His thrusts became fast and sloppy, but he kept on pleasuring you the right way. He buried his head in your neck, peppering your skin, and he groaned when your nails cascaded down his back. You moaned loudly as the knot inside you exploded, your orgasm overwhelming you. Juan followed quickly, moaning out your name. he slowly came to a stop after he rode out your orgasms and pulled out of you, collapsing on top of you.

"Holy shit," Juan breathed out, still panting a bit as you both tried to catch your breaths.

"I agree," you said as you lightly trailed your fingers up and down his chest.

"I know this is the wrong order, but would you like to go out with me sometime, (y/n)?"

"I'd love to, Juan," you smiled at him, before a thought came into your mind.

You sat up and straddled his lap, making him raise an eyebrow at you, but smirking lightly.

"But, as we already screwed up the right order anyways, we might as well go for a round two," you said, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

Juan felt himself grow hard again as he looked up at you, "where have you been all my life?"