Preference: He's jealous

Antonio Giovinazzi

"Oh my god!" You said as you watched los hermanos Gecko totally kicking ass in the series From Dusk Till Dawn, which you were watching "Richie is so hot! I mean, look at him!" You said as you acted like you were fainting.

Antonio rolled his eyes. "He literally isn't even that good looking!"  You raised an eyebrow and shook your head. "Are you jealous?" You asked, trying not to break out into a fit of giggles.

"Psh, jealous? Of a fictional character? Absolutely not," he said as he stood up from the couch to grab something to drink. He was totally jealous.

Carlos Sainz

Carlos had taken you to the premiere of Jurassic World. Best boyfriend ever. You were basically jumping up and down as your favourite actor, Chris Pratt, came into view.

"Carlos! Dios mío, look it's Chris!" You exclaimed happily. "I'm going to see if I can get a picture with him. You'll be okay here?" You asked, to which he grunted in response, but he didn't look very happy.  "Cariño. Do you really think I would let you go over to him all on your own? Can't let anyone steal away my girl from me," Carlos said as he clenched his jaw.

"Oh boy, you are such a jealous prick," you giggled. "Well, come on then, why don't you show everyone that I belong to you?"

Max Verstappen

You were messing around with Daniel while waiting for your boyfriend, Max, to return from a meeting. You didn't see any harm in it, you were just friends after all.

"(y/n), your daddy must be a drug dealer, 'cause you're dope," he giggled like a little boy. You snickered and shook your head. Where did he even find these things?

"Well, actually Daniel," you heard Max's voice tune in, "her daddy is a Formula 1 driver. Now can I have my girl back, please?" You were literally dragged out of the room by Max, but you could see Daniel's jaw drop, hearing him whisper something along the lines of 'holy shit'.

Esteban Ocon

You raised your eyebrow as you stepped inside the gym. Your boyfriend was working out there with some of his friends. Bonus: they were all shirtless. You started checking them out once you had found a spot to sit down on. You didn't really have anything better to do anyway. Well... actually you did, but whatever.

"Ah, bonjour {hello}, (y/n)!" One of his friends said once he spotted you. You smiled at him and waved, biting your lip as you stared at your boyfriend's V- line that was visible from how low his pants were hanging.

"We have to get going. See you later guys," Esteban said as he grabbed his stuff and took you by the hand, pulling you away from them.

"You are only allowed to stare at me like that, ma chérie {my love}."

Credits to scrammy9012 for sending the picture and pointing out the V-line and veins leading to his baguette 🌚🌚🌚 Cause of death: this picture