Kimi Raikkonen [25]

For ErikaWinchester

25. "I told you not to fall in love with me."

Word count: 843

Ever since you started working as Kimi's media officer, you had felt a huge attraction towards him. There was something about him that made you want to be around him.

Before you started working for him, the two of you had hooked up quite a lot of times. You didn't think you would ever start to develop feelings for him, but here you were. You didn't dare admit it, but you were head over heels in love with him. You had completely ignored the words he said before you started to work with him.

"You have to promise me, (y/n). We can't fall in love. You can't fall in love with me," were the words he had said to you.

"Of course, that shouldn't be too hard of a task," you had said, shrugging your shoulders as you looked up into those icy blue eyes. You knew that it wouldn't be easy. Deep down, you even knew that you wouldn't succeed, but you ignored it.

"promise me that no one will find out about... us."

"I won't tell if you don't. Trust me Kimi, this is our little secret. No one needs to know," you reassured him and smiled at him sweetly, crying on the inside. Could he ever love you?

"Just think of all the hate we would receive if this ever came out. You are so young! They would think I'm just an old dirty guy..." he trailed off and shut his eyes while sighing deeply.

"You're not that old, and for your information, I don't give a shit about what the media says. You know that right? I thought you didn't care either," you said.

"I'm just trying to protect you from this cruel world, kulta," he said softly. You had no idea what 'kulta' meant, but it sounded nice, "I don't want people to think that you're into old men like me and keep the young lads away from you."

He walked away, making you raise an eyebrow. He really didn't get the point of this all, you thought to yourself. You didn't want 'young lads' as he had called them. You were into older men. You only ever wanted him.

"(y/n)! There you are!" Sebastian called out your name, making you turn around and smile as soon as you saw him. You greeted him back and quickly hugged him, chatting a bit on the way to the paddock.

"So (y/n)," he trailed off, smirking at you. You looked at him suspiciously. What had he planned? "A little bee told me that you like older men."

You rolled your eyes as he couldn't wipe the smirk off his face, "true. Who told you that anyway?"

"Wow... I didn't think you were going to confess. Anyway, do you happen to like one of the drivers?" he asked before wiggling his eyebrows.

"No," you said bluntly. You were not in the mood to talk anymore. It seemed like this man had noticed something was going on.

"Not some certain Finnish man who has stolen your heart, maybe just maybe?" he smirked.

"Who, Bottas? No, Seb," you tried playing it off, knowing full well that he wouldn't buy it. You two stopped in front of Kimi's motorhome, which was not so smart, really. But you didn't notice it at the time.

"Oh, please (y/n), everyone knows that you are in love with Kimi."

"What? Of course I'm not," you tried laughing it off. The door, which you happened to be leaning on, opened all of a sudden, making you fall right into Kimi's arms.

"Schau mal! {look} You two would make such a great couple. If only Kimi wasn't too much of a loser to see it."

"Sebastian, can I have a word with (y/n) alone?" Kimi asked, visibly agitated.

"Sure," Seb said without any sign of leaving until Kimi raised an eyebrow and sent him a threatening look, "right. I'll get going then. Good luck (y/n)!"

You turned around to face Kimi, finding yourself trapped in between his body and the wall.

"How much of our conversation did you hear?" you asked and cringed as you heard his sigh. "Enough," he answered, "I told you not to fall in love with me, (y/n)."

"Well, I'm sorry I can't control my god damn feelings! I tried not to feel anything for you, but I failed!"

"The fans will make rude comments and the media-"

"I don't give one single shit about the media, Kimi. I love you and everyone may know it," you said. Even though you were really annoyed, you felt relieved that the secret was finally out.

"I know, kulta, but I don't want you to get hurt. The fans can make quite rude comments and-" you rolled your eyes at the rambling Fin. You had about had it, so you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and smashed your lips on his.

"I hope you shut me up like that all the time from now on," Kimi smirked, making you scoff and laugh.

"I think I will."