Sebastian Vettel: German

Requested by VettelFerrari: Imagine Sebastian finding out you are learning to speak German for him.

You and Sebastian got together a few months ago. Things were going great between the two of you. The only thing you were a little unhappy about was the fact that you could barely say a word in German. You wanted to change that, so a few weeks ago, you decided being homeschooled was a great option. Within two weeks you could already say small sentences and some of the basics, including things some people learn when they are around 15. For you though, this was a lot. Even your pronunciation of words was pretty good already. You enjoyed learning German, even more so that you could understand Sebastian better. He had no problem speaking English to you, but still. You felt bad about him not being able to speak his own language very often, so you thought you would return the favor.

Today you had once again finished a lesson with your new teacher. She said you were doing very well and that you were getting better every week, which actually made you feel extremely proud of yourself. You hadn't told Sebastian you were learning German yet, for you wanted to surprise him. Little did you know that he actually knew about your lessons. He didn't tell you though, he wanted to see when you would tell him yourself.

You were brought out of your daydreams when you heard the frontdoor being slammed shut, signaling you that Sebastian was home. You made your way over to him and without thinking the German words spilled from your tongue. "Hallo schatz" [hello sweetheart].

He raised his eyebrow at your choice of words "Hallo schöne," [hello beautiful] he said making his way over to you and kissing your forehead.

"Since when do you speak German so well?" He smirked at you as if he already knew the answer to his own question, so you decided to just tell him.

"Since a few weeks ago, actually," you started, untill you thought about something. "Wait, how did you know?" You asked him.

"You left your mailbox open on the mail you sent your German teacher. So yeah, that was pretty much your own fault," He said sticking his tongue out to you.

"You are no fun. It was supposed to be a surprise," You couldn't help but feel a little sad about it. "Hey, don't worry about it, okay?" he said, lifting your chin up and giving you a loving kiss.

"You know what? I'm actually really glad you know how to speak German now," He said.

"Oh? And why is that?" You asked curiously, wondering what he meant by that.

"Well, because you are going to meet my parents soon, and they are not so good at speaking English," He said.

"What if they don't like me? I mean, I'm sure they would have prefered to see you with a German girl," you said, getting a little insecure about the whole situation.

"Psh, are you kidding me? After I have taught you some more German, you will practically be a German native already. It's hands down theceasiest language ever," he said. Yeah right.