Sebastian Vettel: Playing games

Requested by VettelFerrari: Imagine you playing F1 on the playstation and you suck at it. Meanwhile, Seb is watching you and decides to show you how it's done.

I'm currently playing Formula One on the playstation. I had gotten the game once for my birthday and today, I finally decided to check it out. Of course I had chosen to be Sebastian, my boyfriend.

To say that I sucked at the game was pretty much an understatement. After a few laps of practice I decided to do the real work. I thought I was getting better at it after those laps of training. But when the first corner was in sight, I turned in too fast and lost my balance, sending me crashing into the wall and a lot of other cars as well. The car was totally damaged, so I couldn't go anywhere and just had to give up. I let out a few curse words and decided to just go back to the main menu of the game. And here I was thinking Monaco wouldn't be that difficult to start with. Well, note to myself: never choose Monaco to be your first race. After Monaco, I decided to go with a quick race, choosing the Russian Grand Prix. I thought I'd be better off this race. But hey, I guess I just sucked at it as much as my previous attempt. And Russia is a fairly easy circuit. I was starting to get a little fed up with it, and huffed in frustration, only to hear someone quietly snickering behind me.

I turned around and found Seb standing there with an amused look plastered on his face. "Seb!" I exclaimed "how long have you been standing here for?"

"Long enough to see you being a danger on the road," he said smugly. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the screen.

"I really suck, don't I? The thing doesn't even brake!"

"Did you even check the manual?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I would't have gotten this far if i hadn't, Sebastian," I said and crossed my arms in front of me. He let out a chuckle and took the controller away from me.

"I'll show you how it's done, babe," he said proudly, chosing the circuit of Monaco. It all started out nicely, and you were pretty impressed. But in the last lap Hamilton cut him off, making him crash into him and hit the wall after, making him curse.

"Unbelievable! He just cut me off! Asshole!" He said angrily. I just sat there watching him with an amused expression on my face.

"It's just a game Seb," I said trying to calm him down, whilst trying not to burst out into a fit of laughter.

"I know," he said, still pissed off.

"And here you were saying you were going to show me how 'it's done'," I said. Now I was the one with a smug expression. He just sent a deadly glare in my direction.

"Even I am better than you!" I said, laughing. He stood up and looked at me. "Oh yeah? How so?" He said, crossing his arms like a little child.

"Well, at least I finished one race." I said proudly.

"You were the last one to cross the finish line," He stated.

"But I did finish. You didn't. You decided to kiss Hamilton's butt," I defended.

He shook his head and let out a chuckle. "Oh please, my name isn't Nico Rosberg," he joked, making you both laugh untill you were crying."