Carlos Sainz [43 & 100]

In which you get down and dirty with Professor Sainz.

43. "Sometimes there is nothing better than some good old-fashioned, no string attached fucking."

100. "No one needs to know."

Word count: 850

You arrived at school quite early because the bus wasn't late for once. Seeing as you had nothing else to do, you walked into the classroom, only to see that professor Sainz was already there. He looked up at you as you walked in and sent you a boyish grin. You smiled at him and took your seat at the front of the classroom. You were the first one to arrive for a change. The way he was dressed made you want to drool all over him. He wore a nice, white button-up and some tight, black jeans. You gulped as you were caught staring at him. He raised an eyebrow at you and his lips curled up into a grin. "What are you thinking about miss (l/n)?"

I'm thinking about how good you'd look between my legs, you thought to yourself. But you shrugged it off and smiled innocently at him. "Oh, just what I'm about to do tonight."

"Well then, tell me. What are you going to do tonight?"

Hopefully you, you thought to yourself. You really needed to stop thinking like this. What if you accidentally let that slip out? You had no idea how you'd be able to live with yourself if you did.

"Tonight? Oh, uh... nothing, yet."

"So, you're thinking about what you're doing tonight while you don't know what you're going to do?" he said sceptically. He did not believe your act at all. You laughed nervously as you nodded your head.

"Me," he said all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry, what?" You blurted out. Did he really just say that? And what on earth did he even mean by that? Surely, he had to know that having these kinds of conversations with a student was not exactly very acceptable.

"Me. You can do me tonight," he smirked. Your eyes widened at what he had just said and you blinked a few times, finding it hard to believe that he had really just said that. He was your professor after all.

"Unless you'd like to do me right now, nena. We still have 15 minutes left until class begins," he said as he stood up from his chair in the front of the classroom and walked over to the door to lock it. Soon after, he made his way over to your desk and leaned on it with his arms, showing off his defined abs.

"I think I'd like that," you said seductively, "sir."

He grinned and picked you up, walking over to his desk and placing you on top of it as he stood in between your legs. "We better be quick, nena. Oh, and be quiet," professor Sainz whispered into your ear. He left sloppy kisses all over your neck and quickly pulled your skirt and panties down. You were almost embarrassed by how wet you already were for him. He pulled down his pants as well and you could see how painfully hard he was, even with his boxers still on.

"Oh, and (l/n)? No one needs to know about this."

You moaned as you thought of being his secret lover. You could live with that. Even though you were of legal age, it still felt so wrong to do this, but it also felt so right. He pulled down his own boxers and you saw how his perfect length sprung free. Your mouth watered at the sight before you. This was too much to handle. In one swift move he entered you, making you moan out for him. "What did I tell you? Be quiet."

You clutched onto his back as he picked up the pace. His thrusts were hard and fast, seeing as you had little time before his class would start. "Oh my god, professor Sainz," you moaned out as he hit the right spot over and over again, building up your high.

"Carlos, my name is Carlos," he grunted in reply. You felt his thrusts become sloppy and you could feel that he was close to reaching his high as well. "Fuck, nena. Let go, come for me," was all you needed to hear to let your orgasm wash over you. "Dios, you're so tight," he grunted as he released himself inside you. You leaned against his muscular chest as you were regaining your breath.

"We should get dressed, class starts in three minutes." The two of you quickly got dressed. You plopped down onto your seat again once you had made yourself look presentable, trying to get rid of the blush on your cheek. Before he went to unlock the door, he walked over to you and pressed a wet kiss onto your neck.

"Sometimes there is nothing better than some good old-fashioned, no strings attached fucking, baby girl." You widened your eyes at what he had said. Damn Spaniards and their nasty thoughts, you thought to yourself. After your moment of initial shock you grinned up at him.

"I wouldn't mind doing you again tonight, professor Sainz," you said right before he unlocked the door of the classroom and your fellow students walked in.