Sebastian Vettel [44]

A short drabble in which you wake up with Seb the morning after as requested by VettelFerrari.

44. "Stay in bed."

Word count: 229

Images of last night kept coming back to your mind. You stretched your arms and smiled softly at the thought. Sebastian had made love to you all night long. You giggled as you 'accidentally' slapped Seb in the face in the process. He groaned in response but a smile slowly crept onto his face.

"Good morning, liebe {love}," he mumbled and pulled you closer into his chest. You hummed in response and let out a yawn you were trying to hold. He softly stroked your hair and tangled his feet with yours. "Good morning indeed."

Sebastian softly hummed a song that had been stuck in his head and placed kisses all over your face. You giggled and scrunched up your face as his stubble tickled you a little. You were enjoying the moment way too much when you suddenly heard Sebastian's stomach growl. You chuckled and sat yourself up so that you were leaning on your elbows.

"I'm going to make breakfast," you said as you wanted to get up. But you couldn't go anywhere as Seb took a hold of your arm, pulling you into his chest once again.

"Don't go, liebe. Stay in bed," he whispered.

"But you're hungry," you tried to argue.

"Oh well, I could have you for breakfast as well," he said with a cheeky smirk on his face, making you blush in return.