Preference: Why your parents (don't) like him pt. 2

A/N: I actually only watch F1 but I really like some of the F2 drivers and Juan of F4 (thanks to my girl DannyRicc17) from what I hear and see, so I'm definitely giving it a try to write about them 😇 felt like treating you on some Artem and Pierre as well mmm

Pascal Wehrlein:

Whenever Pascal and your parents are in the same room, they don't even notice you anymore. They love how humble and caring he is and how he smiles every time he looks at you.

Stoffel Vandoorne:

Your dad probably only likes him because he's a Formula 1 driver, but oh well. Your mom loves him and bakes some waffles every time you visit, to show her love for him.

Fernando Alonso:

Your mom doesn't like him because she doesn't understand one single word when he talks. She also makes it quite an issue that he is so much older than you. Your dad, however, likes him because he's interested in cars and loves to hear all the stories Fernando shares with him.

Marcus Ericsson:

Your mom and dad were going through a weird Viking phase and loved the fact that your boyfriend is Scandinavian. It made zero sense to you, because you thought he didn't really look like one. But hey, as long as they liked him, you were fine with it.

Kevin Magnussen:

Your mom adores him and his soothing voice. But your dad... oh lord. Your dad doesn't like him after the incident with the Hulk. He even told him to 'suck his balls' and even dared to add 'honey'. Let's say that he was a fan of the German driver. Kevin just laughed it off saying that he would never ever do that.

Juan Manuel Correa:

When you told your parents that you were dating someone, they were a little wary. But as soon as they met him, it was like they fell in love with him too. I mean, who wouldn't really?

Charles Leclerc:

Your parents are the reason you guys are together so of course they love him. They kind of forced you to go on a date with him and it was one of the best things they had ever done for you because you fell in love with Charles right away.

Artem Markelov:

Your parents were suspicious of him at first, being a Russian. They soon found out that he meant absolutely no harm and that he was just a big dork who happened to be totally in love with their daughter.

Pierre Gasly:

Ever since you told your parents that you were dating him, they kept begging you to meet him. When you finally agreed, they were as excited as a little kid in a candy store. It was like love at first sight. You were glad they got along so well, but God, could they keep it down a little bit, you were trying to read smut.