Sebastian Vettel: Sky full of stars

An imagine based on the song Sky full Stars from Coldplay. Requested by VettelFerrari

The text in between brackets is the lyrics from the song.

Word count: 1121

"Hey (y/n), come with me for a second?" Seb said.

"Where are we going?" You asked, confused as to why he would randomly ask you to come with him.

He shrugged his shoulders and had a small smile on his face, "you'll see." You raised one of your eyebrows but followed him anyway. He led you to a staircase and motioned for you to follow him.

"Wasn't there an elevator in the building?" You whined, feeling out of breath. "Well, there was..." he said and quickly moved out of the way because he knew you were going to hit him for this.

"It better be worth it Vettel," you said while crossing your arms. "Oh trust me liebe {love}, it's definitely worth it."

Once there were no steps left anymore, Seb opened a door and you were immediately met by a cold wind. You shivered and pulled your coat tighter around your waist. Seb noticed you were shivering and offered you his jacket. You tried to argue with him, but it was no use. He motioned for you to follow him again, so you did. Once you were standing outside, you noticed that he had taken you to the rooftop of the hotel you were staying in. You gasped as you walked towards the edge of the roof and looked at the view of the city. It looked amazing at night, when the lights were on everywhere. Never in your life had you seen such a thing.

{'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I'm gonna give you my heart

'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

'Cause you light up the path }

"It's beautiful Seb!" You exclaimed.

"Yes it really is," he said, his eyes fixated on you the whole time. You noticed this, and blushed while avoiding his gaze. "Why did you take me here?" You shily asked.

"Because it reminded me of you, the view. Bright, and you always light up my world," he said. Your heart melted hearing him say that, so you threw your arms around his neck and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. "But I would rather look at you, though," he said while resting his forehead against yours.

{ I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you }

"I can't think straight when I'm with you, liebe. What are you doing to me?" He asked, probably more to himself than to me. "I have no idea what I would do without you," he said, while wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. You smiled and suddenly your eyes caught sight of the sky. It was full of stars, and they all looked so radiantly bright.

"Wow look at the stars! They look so amazing!" You said, mesmerized.

"Can I let you in on a little secret, liebe?" He whispered. "Yes?"

"When you are not with me I always watch the stars, because they remind me of you. They are so bright, just like you. Even though you are a lot more beautiful."

"Seb, that's so romantic," you sighed happily and closed your eyes while leaning your head on his chest.

{ 'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars

I wanna die in your arms

'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark

I'm gonna give you my heart }

"I always think of you before a race, thinking it may just be my last one," Seb said.

"Don't say stuff like that, Seb. I can't stand the thought of losing you. Nothing will happen to you, I promise."

"This is exactly why I love you (y/n). You are always so positive. Even when I have thoughts like these, you always manage to make me feel better some way."

"That's what I'm here for, to keep you sane," you said jokingly.

{ I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I see you

I think I see you }

"I promise you that I will never stop loving you, not even in the darkest of times. You are so special to me."

"Seb, you're probably just really tired."

"No, really (y/n), I meant everything I said. You are the most special person I have ever met in my whole life and I am not planning on letting you go."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, that you make my life complete. You are like the stars to my boring black sky. You complete me, (y/n), so would you please do me the honour," he paused and kneeled down on one knee, "of becoming my wife?"

You gasped while tears sprung into your eyes. You couldn't think straight and form any words. But when you had finally regained your senses you grinned and nodded.

"Yes! Sebastian, yes, I will marry you!" you shouted from the rooftops.

{ 'Cause you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars

Such a heavenly view

You're such a heavenly view }

"I can't believe I'm going to be your wife," you giggled at the thought.

"I'm just really glad you said yes," Seb sighed in relief.

"Were you actually afraid I was going to say no?"

"Well, I sometimes am afraid of losing you. I mean, I am so busy almost all the time. Not everyone would want to be with someone like that," he mumbled.

"Oh come on Seb, don't think like that. I love you, and I will for the rest of my life," I said while gently taking his hands in mine.

"And I will always love you."

"Did you seriously just quote Whitney Houston?" You said while shaking your head.

"Maybe. But it's true. Besides, I wouldn't want to miss this view for the world," he said all the while his eyes were fixed on you.

"Smooth, very smooth. Lucky for you, I also like the view."

"More than the starry sky and the city lights?"

You acted like you had to think of your answer, but of course you already knew what was your favourite sight in the world.

"Yes, more than anything. Especially when you're not wearing so many clothes," you said smoothly.

He raised an eyebrow at your sudden boldness, "well, shall we go back to our room then? Because I would be more than happy to help you with that."