Daniel Ricciardo [6]

Nr. 6: "Those weren't the kind of stockings I had in mind..."

My x-mas gift for nic_nadzwyczajnego_ 🎅🏼

Word count: 1.1k

WARNING: 18+ content , language and slight daddy kink

***

"Okay, so, my parents and I have a Christmas tradition," Daniel started as he sat down beside you on the couch, taking a sip of his hot chocolate, "basically, we buy each other stockings for Christmas, and then on Christmas eve, we will give each other presents."

You nodded slightly and took a sip of your own hot chocolate.

"Would you be up for that tradition? I mean, it's not much work. You can even create one yourself if you are in a creative mood."

"Yeah, no thanks. You know I am not creative at all, Dan. I will just buy one while doing Christmas shopping. You want to tag along?"

"Awesome! But I can't tag along, Max and I had already planned to hang out, remember?"

"Oh, of course. Then I will just ask Dilara to tag along!" You said excitedly, you loved Max' girlfriend.

"Don't get me ugly stockings!" Daniel shouted as you left the room to go call Dilara.

"Right back at ya!" You shouted as you sent a wink his way.

Little did you know that Daniel had already bought you stockings. But not the kind of stocking you'd hang above the fireplace at Christmas. No, he bought the stocking at Victoria's Secrets, and he was dying for you to put them on.

As soon as you got home from your Christmas shopping with Dilara, you started unpacking. You had bought amazing Christmas ornaments to hang in the tree. And of course, you had bought Daniel his stockings. They were cute, it had reindeers and Santas on it, and you hoped that Daniel would like them. Daniel wrapped his arms around you as you were unpacking and pressed his lips on your neck.

"Hi," he whispered, "did you get my stockings? 'Cause I am so ready to give you your stockings."

"You sound pretty excited about it, babe," you smiled.

"Oh trust me, I am," he said, "ladies first." You smiled at him again and got the wrapped stockings out of your pack, placing it in his hands. He unwrapped them eagerly and chuckled.

"Thanks, babe, I love them," he said and wrapped his arms around you to give you a kiss.

"Your turn!" You exclaimed.

"I hope you like them as much as I do. Can't wait to see how they look on you," Daniel smirked as he gave you a gift box he had hid under the table.

"Victoria's Secret? Those weren't the kind of stockings I had in mind," You raised an eyebrow, "you bullshitted that story about your parents' and your tradition, didn't you?"

"Guilty," he held up his hands, "I just wanted to see you in stockings," he admitted somewhat shyly.

"You could have just asked nicely, you know," you smirked and unwrapped the gift box. You gasped as you saw the beautiful shiny stockings inside the box and looked up at Daniel.

"Do you want me to put them on, baby?" You bit your lip.

"God, yes," he groaned, so ready to see those stockings on your perfect legs.

"Give me 5 minutes and then come upstairs," you purred in Daniel's ear and then walked upstairs to put your new stockings on for him.

They were absolutely beautiful, and you couldn't help but admire them as you put them on. You twirled around in front of the mirror and nodded at yourself. You quickly put on your favourite heels and your favourite perfume, which you knew would drive Daniel absolutely crazy.

As you heard Daniel walk up the stairs, you quickly laid down on bed. He appeared in the door opening and his mouth dropped at the sight of you. He knew you'd look good, but you looked even better than he could have ever imagined. You looked at him seductively and pointed your finger at him, indicating him to come closer. He gladly obliged. His hands wrapped around your waist as soon as he sat down on the bed, putting you down on his lap.

"Shit, babe, you are so perfect," he whispered in your ear, pressing kisses onto your neck.

"You like my new stockings, daddy?"

"Fuck yes, I do," Daniel groaned and attached his lips onto yours in a heated kiss. You fought for dominance but you let Daniel win, wanting him to dominate you completely. Daniel hooked his hands around your thighs, pressing your panties aside and getting right to work. His fingers spread your folds, and without warning he thrusted two fingers inside you. His fingers twisted inside you, making you arch your back and moan out of pure pleasure.

"Seems like you are more than ready for me, baby girl," he groaned. You moaned in response and yelped in surprise as he picked you up and softly threw you on the bed. He didn't waste a second as he threw one of your legs over his shoulder and got to work on your sensitive nub. He let his tongue go over every inch of your already soaking slit.

"Oh my god, Daniel," you mewled. He abruptly stops to stand up from the bed to get rid of his own clothes, his hard member springing free when he undoes his boxers. Your mouth waters at the sight of his well-trained body and you look at his every move. He slides his hands up your body and undoes your bra, throwing it aside. A few seconds later, you feel him line up his hard length over your slit. You look at him through blurry eyes - you can't even think straight anymore. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as he slowly but surely pushes himself into you without hesitation. You moan his name loudly and you scratch his back as he sets a firm pace.

"Did you like my stocking this much?" You asked in between breaths.

"You have no idea, baby girl," he groans as he picks up the pace. Your eyes squeeze shut as he whispers how perfect you look in your ear.

"Fucking hell, you feel so good, I'm going to cum," Daniel moans out as he thrusts hard inside you.

"Daniel!" You exclaim as your walls clench around him and let yourself go. Daniel's thrusts get more sloppy as he reaches his relief, dragging out your orgasm as well as his own. He slips out of you after he regains a bit of his senses and drops down on the bed beside you, sliding a hand through his hair.

"Holy shit," you exclaim, trying to find your voice. You look at him with wonder and pull his face towards you to press a kiss onto his lips.

"Holy shit indeed. I swear to god you are the hottest thing I have ever seen," Daniel says as he strokes your hair out of your face.

You smile at him and press your lips against his once again, "I will definitely be wearing stockings more often from now on."