Sebastian Vettel: Umbrella

Requested by VettelFerrari

Word count: 471

Rain, rain, and again... rain. What a surprise! It had been raining the whole race weekend already. And today wasn't any different. You had been bored beyond measure but you were trying to stay interested. Of course, you wanted to know how Seb was doing. So far, it was not going as well as the team had hoped for. But he was doing fairly well in the rain.

One crash after another happened, and then came the red flag. You had forgotten your umbrella because you had been in a hurry getting ready for today. That meant that you were stuck inside the paddock, since you didn't want to get yourself all wet.

All drivers were annoyed and it wasn't exactly fun being around all those grumpy men, seeing as you were practically the only woman around. Sure they tried to be nice and all, but still, it could be really tiring being around them when they were grumpy.

You finally caught a glimpse of Sebastian coming into the paddock. You immediately went over to him and patted him on the back. He turned himself towards you and smiled. "Look at you, stuck in the paddock. You should go out, get some fresh air, you know," he said.

"Well, that would be a bit difficult without an umbrella. I don't want to get myself all wet." You told him.

"Oh, but I'll let Britta fetch one for us," you nearly wanted to question him about what he meant by 'us', but he had already stalked off towards her. Some minutes later he came back with an umbrella and dragged you outside. It was a little too small for the both of you, but you had to admit that it was really cozy being pressed together like this. You stayed underneath the umbrella together for quite some time. The thought of all the cameras filming the two of you made you blush but you tried to shrug it off and act like the press was not around.

Seb finally got the message that they would be able to get back on the track soon, so you hurried your way inside, without the umbrella, causing you to still get wet. When you were finally inside you turned towards the spot you and Seb were a few minutes ago to see him actually standing right in front of you, wearing a smirk on his face. You looked at him, not quite trusting the situation.

"You know," he started, "if you wanted to get wet, you should have just told me and I could have found ankther way," He winked at you and left to get into his car before you even had the time to slap him for saying such things in public. You stood there speechless, mouth agape and with blushing cheeks.