Squeals Of Ecstasy.

Freddie's P.O.V.

I eyed the two of them cautiously as they shuffled into the living room.

"Have you two been drinking?" I asked slyly.

They were not so steady on their feet.

"We've only had a few. We...umm...we didn't expect you home so...so early! How was your date...with, with Ch-Charlie?" Deaky gulped.

"Oh? Where did you go? Yeah he had to get home for something...the date went shit actually. He was acting so strange. Like he didn't want to be with me at all." I said quietly, I was still quite upset about his behaviour tonight.

I watched as the drunken pair exchanged suspicious glances and then Deaks replied, "We umm...went to The Mill. Wanted to see what the hype was all about...we can see why you love it." His smile was forced.

"Maybe Charlie was still hungover from last night and just wanted to go home?" Roger then butted in.

"Why because the place is so eccentric?" I smiled a little at the thought of the pair of them in The Mill. I would have loved to have seen that! "Maybe, Rog but I don't know. He was so jittery, kept looking at the time and looking behind him. There was definitely something else..."

"I'm sure he'll be fine next time." Roger nodded too enthusiastically.

"If there is a next time." I mumbled, "How did you know I was in, anyway?" I asked.

There was a slight pause and the two of them looked at each other again, "The door was unlocked." John shrugged.

A valid answer...but...
"How did you know that it wasn't Brian?" I raised an eyebrow at them, they too were also hiding something.

"Because Brian went out before us and then we met him at the Stone and Feather after we came out of The Mill. He stayed there talking to Dave for a while." Roger shrugged. That sounded genuine. Brian would rather walk into his grave than go to The Mill.

"Oh okay..." I shrugged, playing that pattern of notes over again that I had just been figuring out, forgetting that they were here and I didn't want them to hear it.

"What was that?" Deaky asked coming towards me.

"Nothing." I answered quickly, shaking my head.

"Liar."

"It's nothing, John. Just a little idea I had, I'm not going to do anything with it." I lied.

"Well it sounded good."

I smiled a little.

You'd think after such success of our last album and our first number one with Bohemian Rhapsody we would have been catapulted into stardom. And we had been to some aspects, we were famous worldwide, our music played where ever we were and we had fans. But what we also had was a fucking leech who was keeping all our money for himself. That's why we're skint. We should've gotten so much money from that album but no. But he's not with us now, he's never coming near us. We'll see how we fair with this album.

I looked up again only to get an eyeful of Rog and Deaks kissing.

"Woah there." I giggled.

The two of them separated immediately, blushing.

"When did this all start happening?" I leaned my elbows on top of the piano and rested my head in my hands and grinned.

"About 3 hours ago..." Roger giggled.

My eyebrows raised, "Are you official yet?" I smirked.

They both looked down not answering, I'll take that as a no.