Come With Me.

Freddie's P.O.V.

An instant gasp from me was the result of his news. Along with a grin and wide eyes, of course.

"Shut the fucking front door. You're joking." I grabbed his wrist in excitement.

"That's what I said to him. He's not joking." He bashfully smiled and tried to hide his reddening cheeks.

"Holy fuck. How bloody adorable. Can I be a bridesmaid at your wedding?" I grinned playfully.

He punched me on the arm, "Fred!" He giggled.

"You'll be having babies soon." I poked him in the ribs which made him squirm and squeal.

"Yeah. Like I'm going to impregnate Rog!" He cackled.

I almost spat my drink out at his comment and laughed loudly, the thought of a pregnant Roger in a pink frilly night gown almost killed me.

"There's no need to be worried about that." I said, a little sarcastically, but he took it the wrong way.

"Because we're both men." He laughed.

And now, I pounce.

"I wasn't thinking about that. I was thinking more of the fact that you don't fuck each other anyway." I eyed him up which made him uncomfortable.

His smile fell and his eyes averted to the bar and away from mine.

"Come on, Deaks. We all know that theres something going off up here." I tapped his head.

I was going to find out once and for all, whether he liked it or not. And just like when I found out that John liked Roger all those months ago, I wouldn't tell Roger, I'd let them do a little bit of relationship building for themselves...and I'll let Deaks tell Taylor himself. I'll just give him the advice he needs to go and do it.

Because I'm obviously the one that's had so many stable relationships I am he who knows. Not the one whose had too many heartless one night stands to remember and has never been kissed.

I was ecstatic that Roger had expressed his love for John. It was unbearably cute and I just wanted to bear hug the both of them. But it left a little more emptiness in my own heart. I had so much love to give, yet no one to give it to.

On the other hand, I could just be overanalysing the situation but Deaky never said that he'd told Roger that he loves him back.

"It's nothing." He shrugged, swilling his beer around the glass, a moody cloud had started to form over him already. I think I finally knew what Roger meant, as soon as it came up in conversation he did get all defensive.

"Don't give me that bullshit." I giggled.

"Why do you need to know?" He glared at me.

Oh, here we go.

I shrugged, casually, "I don't. But Roger does. So if you'd rather go and tell him then that's fine with me." There was a slight hint of smugness in my voice.

He sighed loudly and in annoyance, that was something he really didn't want to do.

"So, did you tell Roger you love him back?!" I asked with extra enthusiasm and fake excitement in my voice to try and lift the mood a little.

Only to be rewarded with a long silent pause.

I waited, I wasn't giving up.

"No." A cold and monotone, one syllable word left his lips.

Just as I suspected, but I had to act like I wasn't expecting that.

"Why ever not?!"

"I couldn't."