Streetwalkers.

John's P.O.V.

Roger dragged me out of that dressing room before I could even register what was happening, leaving a seething and grumpy Freddie and helpless looking Brian alone together.

Usually we just sat there and sarcastically nodded our heads at Freddie when he was on one of his tantrums, just patiently waiting for his bad mood to pass, which it does eventually after a guzzle of alcohol.

Words never made him better, you could shower him with praise whilst kissing his feet, telling him he was a genius, but that's never what he wanted to hear. He wanted to see action, things that went wrong being put right. He was such a perfectionist and it sometimes rubbed off on the rest of us, but we also knew that we can't be perfect every single time we're on stage.

We all knew better than to take it personally anymore, in his rage he often targets us individually but once he's calmed down, apologises profusely and promises that he didn't mean a word. We've all said things we don't mean when angry but it was just a common occasion with Fred now, we knew to ignore him and all the colourful names he called us.

Although, Roger obviously didn't want to stick around and wait for his mood to pass over tonight. I was already prepared to listen to Fred go on and on about the lighting mistakes that happened and we couldn't do anything about now.

But Rog clearly had other ideas.

We knew Brian was craving Freddie in a sexual manner. Brian tried to brush us off when we asked him about it, saying he could wait for Freddie for as long as it took, but we knew the guitarist didn't mean it. We knew he was suffering.

I was shocked that the two of them had not done anything sexual yet, I mean I know it took me and Roger a while to get things going but we were both newbies...those two aren't. And Freddie is a sex machine...or he was. It doesn't seem like he's bothered about it at all now which is both worrying and confusing.

Me and Roger were convinced that one little move from Brian, and Freddie's interest will be sparked again. He just needs to be eased back into the fuck world after having a long time away from it.

Brian was ignoring the fact that he was most likely the person to do this.

I personally think Brian is still waiting for Freddie to make the first move...which I don't think will happen.

With his past, Freddie is cautious, he knows what to look for and what not to do...he probably didn't think Brian was ready yet...and he most likely didn't want to push him into anything.

Freddie might not be ready yet either...with his views completely changed, we couldn't read Fred anymore. When he used to be luring strangers back to his bedroom we knew he loved sex and he needed it...but now we're not so sure.

I have a feeling it's all down to Brian. Freddie certainly doesn't seem like the one to be making the first move anymore, he's almost the innocent one in their relationship.

Which is why we wanted to leave those two alone tonight, it maybe wasn't in the best circumstances but they need to talk to each other. Just like Freddie scolded me and Roger for not talking to each other early on and wanting each other to do things without actually having a conversation about it.

They can't communicate telepathically. They need to open their mouths. Something Fred had drilled into the brains of Roger and me...now he's just being a hypocrite.

Now whether Brian will have brought anything up when we left them is unknown as Roger was eager to get out of the building.

He was hyperactive, on a high. He was always on a strong adrenaline rush after a show and found it difficult to come down from the buzz, there was no way he would be sleeping any time soon, which I was fine with because I felt good about the show tonight too.