Flick Of The Tip.

Roger's P.O.V.

I was completely naked now and I squirmed at the thought of John looking at me. I was a little conscious.

I saw him take a cheeky glance at my hard on and saw his eyes widen and light up. He came back up to me, his head hovering over mine, a grin plastered on his face.

"Well somebodies well hung." He smirked, chuckling.

My jaw dropped and a round of embarrassed laughter over took me. For some reason his jokey attitude really relaxed me and I didn't feel so uptight. Still nervous. But not so much.

"What about these?" I smiled, pulling at his boxers a little.

He pulled a tongue in cheek expression, shaking his head, "Not yet."

Fucking tease.

He stayed over the top of me but made it obvious that one of his hands was travelling down the centre of my chest, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps from his paramount touch. My head tipped back further and soon as I was staring directly up at the ceiling. Soon that hand crossed the boundary of my groin and wasted no time in wrapping it's fingers around my throbbing and painfully hard cock.

My body jolted and my jaw dropped again. The fact that Deaky was touching me and that was something I had fantasised about for years...and was finally becoming a reality, made that little first touch feel like a bloody orgasm.

My face was contorted in a silent scream and eventually a wobbly exhale left my mouth.

I watched as his eyes closed for a brief second and a tiny, satisfied smile crept over his lips. My body was writhing underneath him, willing him to do something.

Thankfully, his hand began to move in a rhythmic pattern and it almost tipped me over the edge.

"Oh...fuck." I breathed, my eyes drifting open and closed.

I don't know what I found sexier, that John was giving me a long awaited handjob or that he was still over the top of me...but watching himself toss me off.

He licked his lips and sighed heavily, before casting a glance at me, I could see the prestigious hunger in his eyes as he took his hand away and slowly moved his body down mine. Planting wet kisses down my torso.

I swallowed hard in anticipation of his next move. Forcefully, he pushed my legs up and bent them at the knee, slightly parting them.

I was sweating a little, a handjob seemed so bland in comparison to what I thought he was going to do. I was experienced in having them from girls. I'd never had my dick in another mans mouth before.

I shuddered when I felt his soft lips kiss the insides of my thighs. I looked down at him which was a mistake, seeing his head between my legs was one thing but having him look directly into my eyes and give me an eyebrow raise was another. My head fell back onto the pillow.

I took a deep breath in but nothing could prepare me.

My body turned rigid and my hands clawed at the bedsheets as I felt his tongue flick the tip of my cock.
I heard a muffled laugh and soon another flick of the tip.

Each time was like a bolt of electricity running through my body and finally...after my body had began to tremble with need...I felt his lips around and his tongue swirl around me.

"Mmm..." came a strained and struggled moan from my throat, desperately trying to keep quiet. My teeth were clenched but nothing could keep me silent.

It felt the same as when a girl had done this to me but...everything just felt better with John.

His fingers were still wrapped around my shaft, and his tongue still swirling around my tip. Anybody would think that he's done this before.

Suddenly I felt him go further and he took as much as me in his mouth as he could, starting to bob his head up and down as he sucked and licked my cock.
My body shuddered with every wave of pleasure and instinctively a hand of mine had found the back of his head. My eyes had closed and my back had arched. Everything felt blissful and even the sounds he was making were sexy.

"Fuck, Deaky...god..." I could see stars as my body was enveloped in pleasure and I never wanted him to stop. He bobbed his head faster and further down, not quite deepthroating but still enough.

My breathing was incredibly fast.
I knew I was close and could feel the pressure of an orgasm looming.

"John...I'm gonna..." I started, trying to push his head away.

He shook his head with my dick still in his mouth and went harder...faster.

"Ahhhh...!" My fingers pulled his hair hard as an almighty orgasm rippled through me. My body quaked and I had to clamp my spare hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming in ecstasy.

I felt as I shot my load in Deaky's mouth as the orgasm subsided and I attempted to steady my breathing. My hand fell away from his hair and I felt his throat contract as he swallowed and eventually he pulled away. Glancing at me as he licked my remaining cum off his lips.

His head loomed over mine again and I looked at him through glazed eyes, "Well that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen...heard...and tasted." He smirked, biting his lip.

"That was so fucking good..." I whispered. But I wasn't done yet, I might have been exhausted and weak after the most powerful orgasm of my life but I wanted to please him now.

With my last remaining ounce of energy I flipped us over and straddled John's waist.

"My turn..." I grinned, going to grab his boxers and yank them off.

But he caught my hand before I did, "I don't think so." He shook his head.

"Why not?" I pouted, I didn't understand, I could feel his erection beneath me.

"I just don't want to, not tonight. I wanted to please you tonight." He smiled, tapping me on the nose and pulling me down next to him.

That was sweet of him and I had been craving his touch for so long now...but I also wanted to explore his body and figure out what he liked...why didn't he want to?

But I thought better than to protest and snuggled into him after he had turned off the light. I easily fell asleep with John in my arms.