Guilty Pleasure.

Brian's P.O.V.

Charlie gasped and shot off me as soon as Freddie walked in the room with his eyes full of darkness. His chest heaving as if he'd been running.

He stared coldly at the both of us which only made my hackles rise.

"What the fuck? Brian?!" Charlie squealed.

We were both fully clothed still, although, had he have walked in five minutes later I don't think we would have been.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, unimpressed.

"Oh. Just running around the fucking world trying to find you before you killed yourself by drink driving, Brian." He completely ignored Charlie, pretended he wasn't there. "What the fuck were you thinking?!"

"What the were you thinking?! You blatantly lied to me, Freddie! About something you don't lie about. What was it? You wanted to have sex with me so bad you had to lie to both me and yourself?" I glared at him.

I wanted him to leave but in all honestly, I didn't want to be with Charlie either...I don't even know why I came here.

To take my anger out? To throw him about and fuck him to calm me down? That almost made me sound as bad as Freddie.

He scoffed, tipping his head back and laughed, "It was payback, darling. You lied to me, I lied to you. It's been the same way for years, Bri. I don't see why you're so hurt about this one, what was it? Do you want me to fuck you that bad you wanted it to be true?"

I sat up, shoving Charlie completely off me.

I didn't know how to respond...because maybe I did wish it was true. I'd wanted it to happen again. I'd foolishly tried it on with him thinking our relationship was wonderful between us at the moment and seeing as though we had done it once, where was the harm in doing it again? But we hadn't even had sex. Now I felt silly. But I'd blown my cover. I'd let my guard down and practically shoved a sign saying I like you in his face because I'd attempted to make him fuck me.

Maybe I was a tiny bit let down, not just because of this awful lie he had been living for the past week and a half but maybe because I thought a dream had been fulfilled? To finally get intimate with Freddie even though for so long I'd told myself to stay away from him, he wasn't good for me.

He was definitely my guilty pleasure but more so now. He was the one I desperately wanted to fuck and to be with.

Yet there was still this annoying little voice inside my head screaming at me that giving in and telling him I want to try and be with him will never work out. He's too different.

But I was hurt he'd lied to me like that. I thought we really had something now.
Turns out we're just the same as we've always been. Liars.

But everything was going so well! We were nice and affectionate to each other and now...now is everything going to go back to the way things were?

I stared at him, his breathing had slowed but he still held my eyes with his icy glare.

I was hurt and I was angry with him. But not as much as I wanted to be.

At least he'd not taken advantage of me like I originally thought he had. But it just made me yearn for him even more. To have that little taste of what could be if we were intimate and we were a...a thing.

And at least I could stop creating scenarios in my head about what might have happened that night because I 'couldn't remember it' but now it hasn't happened...just maybe we...

"Brian! What the fuck? Say no!" Charlie awoke me from my trance by shouting in my ear and punching me on the arm.

"S-say no to...what?" I mumbled, trying to look at my ex but the tiny smirk on Freddie's face was occupying me instead.

His expression was literally saying 'you sly bastard, Brian. You do want me to fuck you after all.'

"To you wanting Freddie-fucking-Neptune to have sex with you!" He was panicking. He was jealous. He had no need to be.

Not like I loved or wanted to be with him anymore.

I paused again. I wanted to say yes, I do want that. But I couldn't, not in front of Charlie.

I struggled for an answer but the obsessive little slag sat next to me answered for me.

"He doesn't want you, Freddie. He never has and never will. Why do you think I was the first one he came to? He still loves and wants me. Besides, he told me he'd never go near you. Not with your sex addiction and your carelessness. Why would he ever want to be with somebody who can't connect emotionally with anybody and only looks for a quick shag?" Charlie smiled evilly and snaked a hand of his on to my leg.

"Charlie? What the fuck?!" I glared at him, standing up.

"In that case. I'll leave you two well alone." Fred answered calmly. He span, running out.

"Oh, Freddie?! Wait! Please!" I called after him but I heard the front door slam shut as he left.

I lunged at Charlie and grabbed the neck of his shirt.

"Learn to shut your dirty fucking mouth. I do not want you, Charlie. You're a pig. This is the last time you'll see me." I growled nastily in his face, throwing his shirt out of my grip, I left, I wanted to find Freddie.

I wanted to work things out once and for all.