Three Strikes And You're Out.

Freddie's P.O.V.

I glanced at the door and gulped hard, I didn't know whether to crack into a grin or scream.

I walked towards the door, smoothing down my jacket, I pulled it open.

My smile grew larger once I saw him, he'd gotten changed into something rather classy, jeans and a pale blue shirt, a waft of his cologne also saying hello.

"Good evening." He nodded, smiling.

"Hello..." I fought back a giggle and he stepped up the door step, I didn't move out of the way so his body was almost touching mine as he looked down at me.

He held up a bag in his hand, "Change of plan. Dinner at yours?" He side smiled.

This wasn't a bloody change of plan at all, he had this planned out to perfection, that's why he'd gone to the shop earlier, to buy groceries to cook for us tonight.

I glanced at the bag he was holding up and giggled a little, "You're cooking?" I teased a little.

"You seem rather surprised, Freddie. I'll have you know that I'm an exquisite cook." His voice just fucking oozed seductiveness.

"Well, alright then. Do come in." I raised an eyebrow at him and let him back in to his own home, the nerves had almost completely vanished now, it didn't seem as surreal as last night, maybe because it was the second date or because we were simply going to have a romantic meal at home, it was a lot more comfortable.

And it would be just the two of us. No speaking in hushed voices because we didn't want people on the next table to listen in on our conversation, we could relax fully and act like ourselves.

"Is the kitchen through here?" Brian asked playfully, poking his head through the doorway after he'd slipped off his shoes.

He glanced at me and I gave him a sarcastic look, I did want to break out of this role playing but also found it fun.
"Yes. To the left." I gave in, going along with it for now.

I followed him in and leant against a work surface, "What are you going to cook?" I asked, genuinely interested, watching him pull ingredients out of the bag, I slipped off my leather jacket now that I didn't need to go outside.

"Hmm well, I thought I'd try my hand at a Thai Green Curry...now..." he turned to me and looked excited, "...I've never cooked this before so if it tastes like shit, I won't be offended. We'll order a pizza." He chuckled.

"I'm sure if you're as exquisite as you make out, it will be delicious." I smiled flirtatiously.

He smirked at me, "What about you? Can you cook?" He had to hide a giggle as he already knew that answer, he began to find knives from the kitchen drawers, obviously forgetting he was 'new' to this kitchen.

"Me? Oh, darling. I don't even know how to boil an egg!" I flapped my hands about as he chuckled.

"Ever chopped up an onion?" He asked teasingly.

"No...I wouldn't know how to." I looked at him suspiciously.

"It's easy. Come here, I'll show you." He grabbed my hand, sending an immediate shiver down my spine at his contact and made me stand closely beside him whilst he showed me what to do without actually chopping it up, "Chop the ends off first, then peel the first layer off...chop it in half and then slice it. See, easy. I'll let you do it." He winked and handed me the knife, I gave him a death glare but took it reluctantly, stepping up to the chopping board and rolling the onion about.
"And watch your fingers. I would hate for you to cut yourself." He added.