Dirty Smirk.

Roger's P.O.V.

John's hand slipped into my underwear and pulled out my hard cock.

I was trying so hard not to curse.

"Roger?!" Freddie suddenly shouted from the other side of the door.

I gasped quietly, partly of Freddie's voice making me jump but mostly at the suddenness of John's tongue travelling softly and slowly right from my shaft all the way up to my swollen tip where his sumptuous lips wrapped themselves around me and his tongue started to swirl.

I gritted my teeth, a minuscule squeak leaving my throat as my fingers dug themselves into Deaky's hair whilst I tried to keep as silent as possible so that Fred would think we had gone downstairs.

"Rog?" I heard him again and this time, what with my back being against the door I felt him bang on it with one of his crutches.

"Mm...y-yeah?" I forced out.

Deaky quite obviously making the most of my awkward situation and deciding to make me squirm as he slyly giggled.

"Can I come in?" The singer asked.

"No!" Deaks suddenly took my whole cock down his tight throat making me hiss expletives, "Ffffffuck... No, Freddie, I'm getting...undressed..." instinct had took over now as the hand that was grabbing onto John's hair was pushing his head onto my cock and then pushing him away in a rhythmic pattern.

I was torturing myself. Watching him as I saw my length disappear into his mouth...tipping my head back and letting it bang onto the door when he glanced up at me and made eye contact...that was almost too much.

"What are you doing in there?" Freddie asked, still right outside, he must have heard my head bang against the door.

My jaw was gaping open as I was beginning to see stars..."Nothing..." I breathed heavy.

I bit down on my bottom lip hard as John's hand had joined in on his mouth action and I was certainly very close to my end.

My body juddered as I felt the beginning of my orgasm.

"You're lying to me, people don't get undressed against a door..." I could practically here his dirty smirk.

I clamped a hand to my mouth as my knees threatened to buckle and my grip tightened in John's hair.

I felt my cock pulsate and my cum shoot down the throat of Deaky who eagerly swallowed immediately.

I had never tried so hard to keep silent in all my life.

Deaky was relishing in teasing me whilst Freddie was right outside and gave my dick a long, hard, last suck before slipping me out of his mouth making me shiver.

He rose to his feet and I roughly kissed his saturated lips, still feeling light headed.

I shook my head in a 'seriously?' manner, nodding to the door.

I could see the amusement in his eyes and a giggle escaped him.

I pulled up my jeans again and turned around ready to open the door.

I swung it open and was greeted by a very smug looking frontman, his cheeks sucked in trying to stop a grin and his eyebrows raised.

"What?" I breathed heavily.

"Enjoy that mouthfuck that Deaky just gave you?" He said smoothly, pursing his lips in a bid to stop himself erupting into laughter.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

I scoffed, "I'm going to close this door. You're going to knock again and I'm going to open it...you're going to greet me a lot nicer this time, okay?" I rushed, wanting to shut the door so I could quickly die on the other side. I knew that little bastard would figure it out.

Before he could object I closed the door in his face and quickly looked back at Deaky who was a mere heap on the floor due to being in hysterics.

A little giggle slipped out of me too, I was probably the colour of a tomato right now but John obviously thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world to be caught out by Freddie.

Again, with it sounding like it was made with his crutch, three knocks on the door.

I sighed and opened the door again.

"Good evening, Darling. Did you have a spiffing time having Mr Deacons tongue lick your penis?"

I stared emotionless at Freddie just simply shaking my head at him.

I heard an almighty explosion of more laughter sound from Deaky, "Oh fuckinghell..." the bassist wheezed.

I glared at Fred, stepping to the side, "Get in." I said unimpressed.

He hobbled into the room where I shut the door behind him.

"Well you don't last long, do you, Roger?" He said, sitting on the bed and propping up his crutches.

"Oh for fuck sake..." I said under my breath, running my hand through my hair, wanting the ground to swallow me up.

"Feel sorry for you, Deaky." He added, winking at me.

Deaks rolled onto the bed and laid next to Fred, "It's alright, I can train him up." He said naughtily.

"So come on, tell me how badly it went today." Freddie said.

I exchanged glances with John and nodded at him to start telling the story.

"They were shoving that perfect lifestyle in my face again, asking me if I'm still studying, if I have a girlfriend, when am I going to get married, where am I working, why am I still doing that Queen thing...and I just lost it...told them I don't have a girlfriend because Roger is my boyfriend...that I was gay." I watched as he shrugged casually but inside, I knew it was hurting him, he carried on as Freddie and I silently listened, "They got pretty fucking mad...my dad tried to drag Roger out of the house, my Mother was crying because she 'didn't bring me up to be like this' and then my dad threw us both out..."

"And then before he left he also threw in the fact that he'd stopped studying two years ago...then we ran." I added.

"Ooohhhh that was the fucking cherry on top..." Freddie winced, he sat up, I knew he was about to preach something, which from time to time we all benefited from, so neither of us stopped him.

"It was very brave of the both of you. Really!" He put an arm around John, "They'll come around to the idea you know, it might take them a while and you might not hear from them for a bit but they'll come running back. They're your parents and you're their son. Mark my words, dear, they'll be the ones grovelling for forgiveness. I know it's fucking awful to not feel excepted...I can't speak from experience where my parents are concerned but other people, I know what it's like. But you have to either try and fix your relationship somehow or just give them the middle finger and say good riddance. But I am so fucking proud of you both!" He ended with a slightly camp arm gesture.

His words had left both me and Deaks smiling and I went to join them both sitting on the bed.

"So..." John started, "Tell us everything that's happened between you and Brian." He grinned.