Wet Mouth.

John's P.O.V.

"Here? N-now?" He asked in bewilderment, a flush on his cheeks and a smile of disbelief on his lips.

I nodded cheekily, "Here. Now." I got out of the car and ran around to the back seat, jumping in as he watched on stunned.

I had no idea where we were but it appeared to be secluded enough to be able to be just a little bit naughty.

He looked back at me with a wild look.

"Come on drummer boy." I coaxed him with my finger.

He licked his lips and undid his seatbelt, climbing out of his seat and letting himself back in and onto the back seat with me.

He sat down slowly and cautiously with a shaded look in his eye as if he didn't believe me and expected me to giggle and say I was just joking.

I leaned back against the door with my legs up along the length of the seat, I beckoned him forward and he crawled over my legs until our faces were millimetres apart.

My hand wandered up to his cheek and his dazzling blue eyes blinded me, if I didn't know any different, I would think he was the most innocent being in the world. But of course, we all know he is the dire opposite.

"I don't think you realise...just how brave that was..." he said, hushed.

I cracked into a grin.

"Even though it went badly, I'm still so fucking proud of you. I was doubting us, you know. What with all the arguments...you not letting me get near you and...and not saying I love you back...I thought you were already over me..." he swallowed hard.

"Roger...no, never! I've never been happier with you, it was all my fault and my silly conscience taking control. I've wanted to do all those things...I promise." I stroked his cheek.

He smiled, "Even say that you love me?"

I giggled at him, "Even say that I love you."

"Say it, tell me." His eyes were sparkling.

I couldn't help but grin at him, "I love you, Roger."

I took so much pride in saying that one little line to him. A little line that could potentially change everything.

He suddenly lunged forward and crashed his lips onto mine, my hand snaking from his cheek to his neck where my fingers danced about on his sensitive skin.

He shuffled as close to me as he could which meant he was kneeling between my parted legs on the seat.

After telling the truth and going through this situation with him it had obviously brought us closer together which had also unearthed some previously hidden intimacy. Maybe it was from my part? Because I finally felt like I could give in to him.
Maybe it was Roger? Maybe he finally felt as if he wasn't doing anything wrong and had allowed himself to relax.

Either way, it was blissful.

I felt his hand trace down my chest and stop at my groin where the waist band of my jeans were.

My heart was beating hard...

Dusk was falling and the daylight was rapidly disappearing, the car was getting darker which I didn't mind...Roger hadn't yet seen me naked and I was nervous about it, I was grateful for the fading light...

One part of me was impatient, tired of making myself wait for him and I wanted to do something now. But on the other hand, I wanted to do it properly, make it a little more special than have my first sexual encounter with Roger doing something to me...be in the back seat of my car.