What He Dont Know

A/N: (Evil laughter) I love Doflamingo as much as the next guy. But, I came up with this creative idea after hearing 'Say No to This.' I'm still taking requests if anyone got any.

(Vergo x cheater Reader)
(Lemon)

Your heels tapped against the cobble stone. Your eyes narrowing to the man just a little ways away. You smirked as you pulled out your innocent act. You picked up your pace picking up your dress and running up to him. As you approached he stopped and turned to you. Your (H/C) tosseled, (E/C) Eyes tired and tears welling up. You grabbed his arm taking his hand.

"I'm so sorry to bother you while your working. But I have no where else to go. And I came here all alone. My husband's up and gone, he's been beating me, cheating me and Mistreating me. I don't have the means to go on." You pleaded.

"What can I do to help?" He asked.

He pulled out his wallet but you declined placing your hand on top of his.

"Can, you walk me home?" You asked.

He gave you a gentle smile as you took his arm and took you home.

"Your too kind sir." You smiled.

"Vergo is fine." He said.

"Alright, Vergo."

You watched his breath hitch as his name rolled off your tongue. You noticed your little town home was getting closer. Once you got there you pointed to the home.

"This ones mine, Vergo." You said.

Smirking as he swallowed thickly.

"Do you want to come in for some tea? Coffee? Me?" You asked.

He turned to you as you smirked with an arched eyebrow. His silence gave you the opportunity to take him inside. You shut and locked the door before taking him upstairs into the bedroom. He swallowed thickly as you sat on the edge of the bed. Pulling up your dress just above your knees.

"Please Vergo? I long for a man's touch." You said.

And with that final plea, he towered over you. Lips inches away from your own.

"Alright, but. What shall I call you upon my release?" He asked.

"(Y/N)." You whispered.

Without a second thought lips were pressed against one another. Clothes were ripped off of bodies, and hands exploring bodies. He pulled back kissing down your cheek to your neck sucking and biting on your shoulder. You moaned clutching his hair wrapping your legs around his hips. Vergo moved lower to your breast as his hand trailed down to your clit. You gasped as his finger flicked over your sensitive bud. You heard a low chuckle as he licked and sucked over your nipple. Your back arched wanting more. Your belly was pooling with heat and a knot started to coil in your lower stomach. His name was rolled off your tongue, like sweet music to his ears. But he pulled away having you grunt. He towered over you once more as you heard his belt being harshly snapped off and pants unbuckled. His hands ran up your legs to your panties that still lied to your body. They were a baby pink, with lace. Surely a beautiful color to match your skin. But they were also harshly ripped off your form. As your dress and bra after that. He lined himself up with your entrance and glanced to you. You nodded biting your bottom lip in anticipation. He kissed you, as he started to thrust in. Your moans were muffled as his tongue was battling yours while he sheathed himself into you. Once he was fully in, he waited a moment. Pulling back from your lips he smirked. You panted, a sweaty, (H/C) hair fanned out, mess. He liked it. You could tell, he needed this too. Then he started, his thrusts were slow, and gentle. As if he was being a gentlemen to you. You chuckled earning his attention.

"I'm a lady, I can handle whatever you throw at me." You smirked.

He chuckled, "We'll see about that."

He picked up a faster rhythm, hitting right at your sweet spot. Your eyes rolled back, as your back arched. The knot in your stomach was pulling tighter and tighter with each thrust.

"V-Vergo." You gasped, "I'm, I'm coming."

"Then come for me."

You gasped as he grew harsher with thrusts and was more wild. You tightened around him as you came without hesitation. Soaking his cock within you, and tightening more. He grunted as his thrusts slowed and he rested on you. Your fingers tracing over his strange facial hair. While his head rested on your breast hearing your heartbeat. He perked up to you as you smiled to him.

"Who is your husband?" He asked.

Your smile grew into a smirk, "Oh, maybe I should of told you from the start."

He frowned, as he heard his den den moshi start ringing. He got up pulling on his boxers. And pulled out the snail. He set it on the dresser as you crawled up behind him. The snails eyes grew to look like Doflamingos and grinned. You wrapped your arms around Vergo's neck. He kissed your hands.

"Vergo. How are you? Is this a bad time?" Doflamingo asked.

"No, just in time actually." He said.

He chuckled, "Good, because I need you to do me a favor."

"Yes?"

"I need you to pick up my wife, take care of her while she is on holiday. Her name is (Y/N)."

Vergo stiffened as you rested on his shoulder. That's right. You were Doflamingo's wife. You chuckled turning to the den den moshi.

"Don't worry Doffy, I found Vergo earlier. He's been taking very good care of me." You spoke.

He chuckled, "Baby, I'm glad you made it there alright. I have to go, I hold you responsible if anything happens to my wife. Vergo."

Then the eyes closed, you giggled, as Vergo turned to you with surprise in his eyes. You leaned over his ear and bit his earlobe. Your tongue licked over the shell of his ear as you laughed lowly.

"How does it feel? To fuck your bosses wife?" You hummed.