Between the Land and Sea

(Whitebeard x Reader) I'm so sorry about my delay. I will upload the rest between now and tomorrow.

"Whoo hoo! Finally an island!" Ace cried.

As he was going to head onto the island when Marco stopped him. Ace furrowed seeing his brothers step aside from the deck. He turned to Whitebeard as he stood and headed onto the dock. Ace cocked a confused brow to Marco. He watched as Whitebeard headed onto the island.

"Marco whats going on?" Ace asked, "Why is pops going on the island all by himself?"

"Pops has been following the sea for years. This is a journey he must take by himself." Marco spoke.

Newgate brushed through some shrubbery. Pushing through the bushes and trees before coming to a lake. Where a stream connected to it. He stopped to the edge before kneeling down before the lake.

"Please be here." He muttered.

You poked your face out from the water. Resting on your arms and looked up to the large man. You smiled as you pulled yourself up onto your hand before reaching up to him.

"Edward Newgate. My forbidden love." You smiled.

Newgate placed his hand onto yours, "Where the sea my separate us but. Our love is strong enough."

You giggled, "Such the charmer."

You pulled back as you turned to your tail. A silver color with iridescent scattered scales.

"The magic siren of the sea. I've come for you to grant my wish." Newgate said.

"But Newgate you just got here." You said.

"I know. It's worth the while I promise."

You sighed, "What is it?"

"I wish, for you to turn human. And you can live your happily ever after you've always wanted."

You blinked as you turned to your tail. It began to glow and it split into legs. You smiled looking to your feet and toes. Then ran your hands up to your legs.

"Oh Newgate. This is. Amazing." You said.

You turned to him as he avoided your gaze. A hue of blush was on his cheeks as he rolled his large finger onto the grass.

"What's the matter? Is it not what you wanted?"

"No no, it's everything I've wanted. But. Your naked."

You snorted a laugh, "Oh is that it?"

He removed his large coat and held it out to you. You smiled wrapping yourself in his coat before he scooped you up. You giggled cupping his large a face and kissed him softly.

"After all these years, I finally get to be with you." You smiled.

"A dream come true."