Blood and Love

(Law x Reader)

Law furrowed to the blood dripped around the sub. His amber eyes glanced to each drop as he followed it to the infirmary. He stood before the door and knocked softly.

"Open the door." He hissed.

"No! I can. I can do this." You barked.

"(Y/N)?! Open this door!"

"Bug off! I can fix myself! I've watched you do it before!"

Law growled holding out his hand, "Room."

He teleported into the room. His eyes widened to the blood pool in the corner of the room. You sat haphazardly stitching yourself up. You were awfully pale, and your moments began to get weaker and weaker.

"Who did this to you?" He hissed.

You glanced up to him, "Don't worry about it. I'm fine."

"Your have ounces of blood on the floor! Your not fine!"

"I'll live! Like I always do!"

"No thanks to me!"

He watched as the color drained from your eyes. A little more of you was gone, he could see it in your eyes.

Then. Your eyes rolled back into your head. Before you slumped to the corner of the room.

"Alright, lets save you again. (Y/N)." Law sighed rolling up his sleeves.

As he finished. You were patched up. Blood being fused into you. While he made a new blood bag just in case. He already gave so much blood to you. He was willing to give you a little more.

Law held your hand as he sighed softly. He turned to you and brushed a hand threw your hair.

"Stop making me worry about you." He grunted, "Stubborn girl."

It was two days now.

You fell between life and death. Law did what he could and successfully was able to bring you back to your healthy state.

You awoke to a heavy weight on your arm. You turned to Law asleep against your arm. You smiled softly brushing a hand through his hair.

"You care too much for a surgeon of death." You hummed.

"And your too careless for an assassin."

He cracked an eye open to you, as you smiled softly.

"You've gone soft, Trafalgar Law. Giving me your own blood. And taking care of me."

"I couldn't let you die."

"And why is that?"

He frowned, "I'm not saying it again."

"You can and you will."

He grunted, "I will not."

"Then, I guess I will never know."

"I told you once and once is enough."

You cocked a brow, "Once? So is having sex. You had it once and once is enough."

"That's not what I'm saying."

"Then what are you saying?"

He sighed, "I love you."

You smiled, "What would Corazon say about you now?"

Law chuckled, "I don't know."