Don't Mess with Mama

(Whitebeard x Reader)

"I have a letter from Shanks."

Whitebeard scoffed to this letter. The man stepped forward handing it to him. Whitebeard chuckled crumpling it into his hand before tossing it behind him.

"If Shanks wanted to talk to me, he would of been here to give me this letter. Instead of sending some arron boy."

"But he did. Shanks really sent me to give it to-"

"Gah! Get off my ship. Before I make you swim with the fishes."

"And then I said-" you perked up as you and Marco walked onto the deck, "Oh. Am I interrupting something?"

"This doesn't concern you my dear." Whitebeard called.

You noticed the man that didn't belong on the ship with you. Then noticed the crumpled piece of paper.

"Marco take your mother inside."

"Mother?"

The man soon stepped up to you taking your hand. His eyes sparkled and a huge silly grin was on his face. You blinked glancing to Marco then back to him.

"Oh wow, your Whitebeard's wife? Shanks told me all about you. To this day he pursues you, and goes on and on like a little school girl. But I never imagined you'd be this beautiful."

You giggled, "Sounds like Shanks alright."

"Marco!"

Marco snapped his hand away before taking you inside. But you stopped to pick up the letter. Marco was curious also peaking over your shoulder to read the letter.

"Uh. Newgate you might want to read this." You said.

"Not now, (Y/N)." He grunted.

You furrowed, "I'm serious honey, it's about-"

"This doesn't concern you! Now get into the ship!"

It was quiet, even the waves hitting the ship. Stopped. Newgate grew tense as you pressed your lips in a line. He knew, not to yell at you. Let alone raise his voice. You finally walked up to him folding your arms behind your back. His lips now pressed in a line as you stood before him. You glanced to the crew who all scrambled to get inside. Then you turned back to Whitebeard.

"Newgate. Hand." You said.

He lowered his hand as you climbed onto it and sat in his palm. He raised you to eye level as you smiled sweetly to him. You ran your finger down his nose before kissing him softly. You pulled back with a dark red look in your eyes.

"Yell at me again. And I'll drown you at sea. And you and I both know you don't want that. Mhmm kay?"

"Yes dear."

You patted his cheek, "Very good. Remember happy wife happy life."

"Yes dear."

You hummed, "Now, how about a little compromise okay?"

You rested on Whitebeard's leg sitting in between his legs. Once everyone came back out they were surprised he was still alive. The man from Shanks crew stepped out. You sat up while Whitebeard rubbed your leg.

"My husband and I came to an agreement. We'd like to see Shanks in person. I believe you that this letter came from Shanks himself. But. There still can be some fault. Bring him to us."

The man nodded before leaving.

"Shanks!"

He perked up as the man came back.

"I tried to tell them. But they wanted to hear it from you first." He panted.

"I figured, Whitebeard is a stubborn old fool."

"I also met (Y/N). And she's a total fox. She sent everyone scrambling cause Whitebeard yelled at her. Even the sea stopped! What is she?"

"Only god knows.You see, Whitebeard is strong. But he's not strong enough to take on (Y/N). Before she married Whitebeard, she was known as the Most Dangerous Woman in the World. Whitebeard thought it would be fun to take her on. Only. To have them both get knocked out. So. They were married and called the most Dangerous Couple. To this day, you can still feel there 3 day fight on the seas. It sends a shiver up your spine and see a calm spot on the sea."

"Then why are you after her?"

"Cause that's a badass title!"