Broken Song

(Luffy x male Reader)

Luffy stepped down onto fishmen island. Sanji was off on his own little pleasure high with the mermaids. But his eyes searched for you.

"Luffy!"

He turned to Cami. She sat on a rock as Luffy grinned and went over to her. They embraced before Luffy pulled back.

"I'm looking for someone actually. His name is (Y/N). Is. Is he here?"

"Oh the rainbow siren."

"The rainbow." Luffy grinned, "He got his tail?"

She nodded, where she put Luffy in a bubble. Then took him down below. Where they headed down into the sea. Luffy watched as Cami lead him to a little place on the outskirts of fishmen island. You sat on a log, looking to your ukulele. Luffy grinned.

"(Y/N)!"

You perked up to Luffy and smiled, "Luffy. I'm so glad to see you."

His face darkened a bit in a blush. He came and sat next to you. He peeked over your shoulder seeing your ukulele was busted.

"Wh-what happened?" Luffy asked.

"Ah nothing. Just some jerks who broke it. I'm sure I can fix it. Somehow."

You looked back to your ukulele seeing the strings busted. He frowned before an idea hit him.

"If we can find Franky or Usopp they can fix it."

"Franky? Usopp?"

"Yeah come on!"

You smiled as Luffy tried to float back up to the surface. You chuckled slinging your ukulele over your shoulder. You went to him taking his hand and helped him up to the surface. Where he sat on the surface of the water while you pushed him to land. The bubble soon popped as he got on land. You pulled yourself up onto the ledge. You poured the water out of the ukulele. Before you handed it off to Luffy.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

You nodded as Luffy soon ran off. Cami went and sat next to you.

"Luffy's a pretty cool dude isn't he?" You asked.

Cami smiled and nudged you, "I think he means more to you then just a pretty cool dude."

"Your right, I'm in love with him."

She giggled.

"I donno Luffy, it looks pretty busted." Usopp sighed.

"Please. It's for a merman, he. He really needs it fixed. And I don't know where Franky is."

"If it means that much to you. I'll fix it Luffy"

He grinned as Usopp pulled out his tools and began to try to fix it. Luffy sat next to him while he fixed it. Once he finished he strummed it a bit before handing it off to Luffy. He grinned taking it.

"Thanks Usopp."

Then darted off in the direction you were at. Once he got there.

You were gone.

"(Y/N)!" Luffy called.

But there was no answer.

"Where'd he go."

You woke up coughing up quicksand. With other mermaids. You crawled to them checking on them. Before you all turned to the man who trapped you.

Caribou pressed his lips in a line. Luffy and his crew captured him and hauled him  off. Luffy sat before you and handed you your ukulele. You smiled strumming it softly.

"Wow this is awesome thank you!"

He blushed while you cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly. You pulled away and chuckled softly.

"I'm forever in your debt. Strawhat Luffy."

"N-no. I-"

"I will follow you to the ends of the world."

Luffy smiled, "Kiss on it?"

You rumbled kissing him once more. When you both pulled back you noticed his crew.

"Oh! He's your boyfriend." Usopp said.

Luffy's face broke out dark red.

"Yes. You see, I fell in love with Luffy years ago. I'm glad to see him again and meet you all."

"You have to tell us about how you two met." Nami said.

"Definitely."