His and His Alone

A/N: Please check out my NSFW One piece x Reader for an important announcement.

(Crocodile x Reader)

Screams, and crying. They were tame, they were broken. But not you. You would not bow to him. He could not break you.

You shifted as you started to fall asleep. But, you were standing up. Chains bounded your ankles, wrists and your neck. While a metal gag was between your  teeth. You were secluded in your own little room. It was small and there was a slit in the door. While the other girls were in cages on the outside of the door. But you could hear the hatch door opening having the girls go wild. They cried and pleaded for their freedom. While you stood your ground furrowing to the small hatch in the door.

"So take your pick." He called.

The girls pleaded and begged. But it seemed whoever he was with didn't like any of them. You furrowed as his shoes stopped before your door.

"What's behind this door?" He asked.

"Fufufu, the unbreakable. She's a hard one, I would love to show you but. She's reserved." He said.

"Open the door."

The hatch of the door opened having a set of eyes peer in. You furrowed struggling before the hatch shut and the door opened. Doflamingo and another man walked in. He stepped up to you grabbing your chin and making you look to his tinted glasses. He licked his lips as you snapped your head away. You huffed turning to the other man.

"Who is she reserved for?" The man asked.

"Once broken she will be mine." Doflamingo purred.

"I want her." Crocodile said.

Doflamingo chuckled, "What makes you think I would give up such-"

The man held out a piece of paper having Doflamingo take it and smirk.

"You drive a hard bargain Crocodile. Alright. She's yours."

Within the hour you were taken out of the room and dressed into some rags before getting on a ship. You were still gagged and your arms were bound behind your back. While two of Doflamingo's men held the chains to your freedom. While you boarded the ship. Your chains were handed off to Crocodile while he wrapped them around his metal hook and tugged you to him. You stumbled up to him as he took your chin.

"I see why that shitty flamingo would want someone like you." He said.

He held your chin tilting you up to look at him. You bit down on your gag.

"Because something as beautiful as you should be locked up."

He broke you.

So now.

You resided in your shared room. Your hair thrown over your shoulder brushing through it with a brush. When a bejeweled hand kept to your waist. You turned to Crocodile who titled up your chin with his hook.

"My, my, look how lovely you look today." He purred.

You were now Ms. Golden Birthday. Crocodile's beloved wife. Many men have come to assassinate you. But. Crocodile was always there. Draining the life from there body and making sure you were safe.

He made sure you were well loved and nourished. Crocodile showed you every side of him and you still stayed by his side. As he promised you would be the queen of Alabasta some day.

"Crocodile love." You spoke.

"Yes dear?" He hummed.

"Why don't we go on a vacation. You and me. Where we can get away from work and relax. And maybe have some fun hum?"

He sighed, "I can't love. I have to stay here and convince-"

You turned away, "Yes, yes. I know."

He knelt beside you, "One day. I promise we will have a vacation."

You turned to him and smiled softly, "Yes dear."

Cupping his cheeks you kissed him softly before pulling away.

Mr.0 was found out. His plan was unwinding and it became dangerous. Crocodile held a bag and took your hand. You were cloaked in a white cloak as he escorted you out of the casino.

"Crocodile. What's going on?" You asked.

"Not now." He grunted.

He pulled you through a crowd before you stopped. You clutched Crocodile's hand as you saw him. The man in pink. He chuckled as the tall lanky man bobbed up to you.

"What is he doing here?" You asked turning to Crocodile.

He cupped your chin as his dark eyes flicked into your own.

"Doflamingo has agreed to take you into his family until it is safe for you to come home with me." Crocodile said, "He promised he wouldn't harm a single hair on your head."

You clutched onto the sleeves of his coat before kissing him softly. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes.

"Please. Come back for me." You whispered.

The two of you embraced kissing one last time before you took the bag and walked over to Doflamingo. You stood beside him as he chuckled softly.

"So help me god if you lay one hand on her I will not hesitate to kill you." Crocodile hissed.

Doflamingo chuckled, "Fufufu, relax. Your pretty little wife is in the Donquixote family care. I will see she is not harmed."

With that you and Doflamingo left. Onto his flamingo ship with a few of his family members. You hesitated before boarding the ship. You looked to the casino and sighed before stepping up onto the ship.

Then. Came Marineford.

After the fall of your husband you were broken once more. Doflamingo actually wasn't an asshole and helped you. He was there helping you cope. He invited you to come out of the kingdom to go to Marineford with him. At first it didn't seem like a good idea. But. Last second you changed your mind.

So. There you stood. On a cliff far off from the blood bath of a battle. Whitebeard and his men popped out of the water like daisies. While his many talented sons attacked at the war. But. A marine ship fell from the sky. Your eyes widened seeing Crocodile fall with them.

"Croco..." you muttered.

You were up on your feet, and heading down the cliff. But Doflamingo stopped you as you got down to him.

"Doffy-"

"He will come to you." He said.

You nodded as Doflamingo held you close while pirates/marines tried to attack you. Crocodile then approached seeing you. Where you rushed up to him and embraced him. He embraced you back as you showered him with kisses. Crocodile pulled back getting a good look at you.

"He didn't hurt you did he? Or touch you with his string power?" He hissed.

"No. Doffy actually, was nice to me." You said.

"Doffy?"

"See Crocodile you got worried for nothing. Your sweet little treat was kept away and safe."

He rolled his eyes before looking back to you, "So. How about we have that little vacation you wanted to have."

You smiled, "I'd love that."