Peeping Tom

(Corazon/Rocinante x reader) I'm sorry I had to do this it's nothing bad. But. Eh you'll see.

"Are you sure about this (Y/N)? What if we get caught?"

You clicked your tongue looking to a young man marine. He was looking over the railing while you were knelt down to the key hole. You were peeping. While he kept watch. 

"Just shut up and keep watch. I just have to have a little peak. To know what I'm up against you know."

He sighed as you looked through the keyhole. Rocinante stood in a towel wrapped around his hips as he started the shower. Licking your lips you grinned as you watched the towel drop.

"Oh hubba hubba." You grinned.

"What? What do you see?" He asked.

"A fine ass."

You frowned as he stepped in the shower and pulled the curtain. Groaning you sat back away from the door. You turned back to the navy haired marine who sat still being look out.

"Whatcha two doing?"

You both squeaked turning to Bellmere standing in the hallway. She cocked a brow putting her hands on her hips. She knew you were always up to trouble.

"Nothing can't I just sit in front of a door? Is that a crime?" You asked.

"Uh huh, your peeping on someone aren't you?" She asked.

"What no! Me? Pft, I would never."

The shower stopped having you snap to the door.

"Who is it this time?" She asked.

You shushed her as you looked through the peep hole. But Rocinante already had a towel around his hips. You clicked your tongue before you saw him approaching the door.

"Retreat!"

You and the young marine both rushed off leaving Bellmere to stand there. Her lips pursed in a line as Rocinante walked out. He was towel drying his hair when he perked up to her.

"Oh. Bellmere. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You have a peeping Tom." She said.

"Who?"

"Your going to have to catch her in the act. So keep an eye out."

Later that night you glanced around before being boosted up into a window. You slid open the window before turning back to the marine. Giving a thumbs up he nodded before leaving. You turned back to the window before climbing inside. Rocinante' room was a mess. Things were burnt, tossed around, clumsy knocked over. You rolled your eyes before searching through his things. Until you got to a box. You glanced around before flicking the lid off. You furrowed inside was a box of marine swimsuit magazines. You cocked a brow.

"I would of never guessed." You muttered.

You picked one up before flicking through the pages. You furrowed. You pulled out another, furrowing then pulled out another. In all of them there was a page torn out. You ran a finger down the torn edge. You heard chatter outside. You gasped stuffing them back into the box and kicked it under the bed. You bolted to the closet and hid behind the doors. You could peak out from the slits in the door. You watched him walk in and yawn.

He tossed his coat on his desk before putting out his cigarette. He started walking to the closet having you back up onto the corner. He opened the doors and pulled some pajama bottoms out. He then shut the door as you poked out once more. He rummaged in his pocket pulling out a folded piece of paper and tossed it on his bed. You grinned watching him strip. Little did you know. He knew you were here. Since. You didn't shut the window. He slowly shrugged off his shirt before tossing it onto the floor. Then unbuckled his belt and he removed his pants. So painstakingly slow you bit your lip and clutched your shirt. Once he tossed them away he caught you off guard. His thumbs caught the band of his boxers. You bit your lip harder before you heard him chuckle.

"I know your in there Peeping Tom." He said.

You pursed your lips, "Hey! Your just as much of a pervert as I am. I saw your sexy swimsuit magazines."

"You saw them did you?"

"Yeah. There's a page missing in all of them. So who's the girl?"

He turned to you, "Why don't you come out and find out."

You pushed open the door as he turned to you and crossed his arms. A smirk was on his face. You stood before him looking up to the tall man. He grabbed you and tossed you on the bed before crawling over you. He pinned both of your wrists down onto the bed as he smirked to you with an arched brow.

"So why are you spying on me, (Y/N)?" He purred.

You furrowed, "That's none of your concern."

"It is if I find you in my room. Hiding in my closet, and going through my stuff. I think I should know why you have your nose in my business."

You blushed softly, "I find it fun. That's all."

He chuckled, "Uh huh, whatever you say. If you wanted a peak all you had to do was ask. But that also costs a price."

You cocked a brow, "What kind of price?"

"You."

The following morning you sat up. Your hair a mess, naked, and a sex trail of clothes littered the floor. You turned to Rocinante sound asleep beside you. You reached over brushing away a few strands from his face. You leaned over kissing his cheek before getting out of bed. After you dressed yourself you snuck out of his room and into the bathroom.

Rocinante patted the cold spot beside him having him grumble. He sat up seeing you were gone. He got up getting dressed and went to search for you. Just as passed the bathroom he heard the shower going. He stopped and glanced around. He knelt down before the door and looked in the peep hole. A slight blush took over his cheeks as he noticed you didn't shower with the curtain on.

"Well I'll be damned. Rocinante I didn't take you for a peeping Tom."

He snapped his head over to Bellmere.

"No- it's not what you think!"

"Uh huh. Sure. Just like the swimsuit pictures of (Y/N) you carry with you. Is only cause your holding them for a friend."

"Shush!"