Snow White

(These are way longer then I thought they were going to be. So. These won't be uploaded in one week. They will be uploaded, eventually.)

(Sabo x Reader)

Once upon a time, there lived a girl. A princess to be exact. Kind to heart, and as pure as the white snow.

You sat looking out to the sea. Your dress fluttered in the wind as soon a figure sat beside you. Turning to him you smiled. Sabo greeted you with a bundle of white flowers.

He was a huntsmen, and the two of you spent every waking moment together. But your love was forbidden by your mother. You were to be wedded to a prince within a few months. Sabo and you could only spend so much time together before that happened.

He placed his hand on yours earning your attention.

"Lets, run away." You said.

"You know I can't let you do that." Sabo hummed.

"But, we could be together. And. We can rule the world!"

You smiled looking to the sea.

"Like those pirate books you read?" Sabo cocked a brow.

You pursed your lips, "Maybe."

"Princess, (Y/N). Your majesty is looking for you."

You both turned to your butler. Sabo took his hand from you as you headed inside. Sabo followed after.

You met your mother in the throne room while a young man stood with her. He grinned to you with freckles on his cheeks and hazelnut brown eyes.

"Princess (Y/N). I'm Prince Gol D. Ace. I will be asking for your hand in marriage."

Sabo furrowed, "Ace?"

You stepped back, "I would never."

His smile faded as you bolted out of the room. Your mother stood as you left the room. Sabo stepped in while he watched you leave down the hall.

"Sabo, can you escort Prince Ace to his room." Your mother sighed, "Then join me in my room."

He nodded as Ace stepped up to Sabo. There eyes not tearing from each other as they stepped out of the room.

"It's good to see, your alive." Ace winked.

Sabo smiled, "I'm surprised to see you here, brother."

"I'm here to marry (Y/N), but I see. She wants nothing to do with me."

"Cause she loves me."

Ace smirked turning to him, "Is that so?"

You shoved stuff into a bag, money, food, clothes. Some stuff for your adventure. And a book. A book of freedom. The most freest people out there.

Pirates.

You smiled holding close the book and put it into your backpack. Sabo soon stepped into the room earning your attention.

"Ah! Your here, lets go." You said.

"Yeah, lets go."

Sabo snuck you out of the castle to the woods. Until you lost Sabo.

You stood glancing around the woodland area and. He was gone.

"Sabo! Where are you!" You called.

There was no response.

You tried go get farther into the forest. But your dress kept getting caught. You tried to pull and yank yourself free. But it wasn't working. You perked up to a soft click. In the distance Sabo stood shaking. Your eyes narrowed to the gun he held.