Little Do You Know

A/N: This one is better, promise
(Akainu x Reader)

He kissed your lips softly before tilting up your chin higher.

"I will be home soon, don't you start any trouble." He chuckled.

"I would never." You smiled.

His thumb brushed across your bottom lip.   Then he left to head to work. After a minute of staring at the door. You shifted before looking to the couch. Slowly stepping up to it you glanced to the door once more. Then ripped off the couch coutions before pulling out a bag. You unzipped it pulling out the red and white clothes inside. Along with two rapiers. You dressed yourself before heading out of the house.

You see, you may be the wife of a high ranked admiral. But you held a secret even he couldn't know.

You string your wedding ring onto a string before tying it to your neck. Then dropped it down your shirt. You pulled on a mask that covered the upper half of your face. While a hood protected your face.

"She's here."

You glanced to the lower ranked marines who gasped and scrambled off. You pulled out one of your rapiers and rested against it.

"I was summed." You spoke.

"The Demonic Angel."

You turned to Sengoku with the three admirals. Biting the inside of your cheek Akainu caught your gaze.

"We need your help. Since you are the only. Person. To sneak into and out of everywhere without being seen. I figured you could help."

You hummed, "I guess what's in it for me?"

"Immunity."

You smirked, "Out of any crime I commit?"

"We'll look the other way."

"You have yourself a deal."

"Great, Akainu will fill you in."

You mentally screamed.

"Thank you."

A hand grabbed your shirt and pulled you to his face. Akainu furrowed as he bit the end of his cigar.

"No funny business, I will not hesitate to kill you." He growled.

"Before that I will kill your wife."

He furrowed, "What?"

"Yes, I have a man who keeps track of my heart rate. If anything happens to me, twice will happen to her."

"Bullshit."

"You want to test me?"

You smirked as Akainu dropped you. He handed you a file before storming off. You smiled softly holding the folder close to you.

"I always like to rile you up." You sighed.

Akainu came home slamming the door. You perked up from the kitchen as stream was literally coming from his head. You finished putting the groceries away as he grumbled walking in a circle in the living room.

"Sakazuki. Your going to ruin my good carpet if you keep dwelling on it." You said.

He sighed then slumped to the couch. You approached him straddling his hips. Cupping his face you frowned to him.

"What's the matter? Someone getting on your nerves?" You asked.

"Stupid bounty hunter. She said she'd kill you if I killed her."