Sexual Wednesday's

(Law x Reader Lemon) light BDSM WARNING

"I don't know Law. I've never done this before."
You rolled up your sheer socks while Law was striping off his clothes.

"Don't worry. Just remember the safe wor-"

"How is bread a safe word."

"Cause it's a turn off."

You rolled your eyes putting on your bralette. Along with lacy panties to match. Law claims that sex is good for healthy relationships. And for mental state. But you didn't believe him. Cause he was a perverted little- anyway. Law and you agreed to start a sex schedule. Which was once a month. But that was too long. Every other week. Still too long. So. Began sexual Wednesday's. Which always was a new experiment each time. Law and you would take turns with finding good sex positions and techniques. This week. It was Law who picked out the idea.

He spun around a pair of handcuffs. You lied on the bed as he positioned himself above you. He tilted your chin up and kissed you softly before pulling back.

"Whatever happens won't leave this room. I'll be gentle. Unless you beg for me to go rougher."

You hummed, "Law. What are you gonna do?"

"Simple, I'm gonna kiss you passionately on the lips. Then I'll move up to your belly button."

He grinned as you clicked your tongue, "Why did I have to join this crew."

You both chuckled as Law clasped your wrists to the bedpost. He kissed you softly before sitting back. He admired your body as a tattoo'd hand ran down your frame. Law's eyes kept to the little exposed skin with a cocky smirk on his lips. He pulled out two ropes. You shifted as Law took one of your legs and kissed down your thighs then to your knee, then down your calf then finally to your ankle. He glanced to you before tying your ankle to your thigh and did the same with the other leg.

"Is it okay?" He asked.

"Could be better." You hummed.

He leaned over you and kissed you softly, "You can pick what to do to me next Wednesday."

He kissed down your neck to your chest pulling away your bralette to reveal your nipple and breast. He kissed down your chest to your nipple. Law's teeth nipped and rolled your nipple between his teeth and tongue. Your moans slipped through your lips arching your back to get more. His hand held your breast pinching your nipple and rolling your breast. While his free hand trailed under your lacy underwear. His index finger and middle finger entering your heat while his thumb flicked and pressed on your core.

You moaned clutching onto the handcuffs. His name slipped your tongue earning more and more pride from the man. You shifted and struggled wanting more.

"Law. Please, I need you." You pleaded.

Law chuckled, "As you wish."

He slipped off his boxers and pushed your underwear aside. His cock was throbbing, precum dripping down the tip and onto the bed. Then he pressed into you. Leaning over you with both of his hands on each side of your hips. You moaned throwing your head back having your hair sprawl out on your pillow. Once Law was fully inside of you. You felt the coil in your stomach wined. He leaned down kissing and nipping at your breasts while he thrusted into you. The coil pulling tighter and tighter.

"Your about to come aren't you?" Law purred.

"Yes." You gave a breathless moan.

He chuckled thrusting harder, and that's what did it. You tightened around him and spilled your juices onto him. Law was soon to follow grunting your name before he flopped onto your body.

You pursed your lips looking to Law. Your legs hurt, along with your arms. And the handcuffs were chafing your wrists.

"Law. Can, I get out of this now?" You asked.

He looked up to you, he held out his hand.

"Shambles."

He ropes and handcuffs fell across the room. In exchange for your robe. You smiled as Law pulled out and pulled up his boxers. You pulled on your robe and tied it to your form. But then. There was a soft tap. You perked up to he door while Law got up to it. He swung the door open. While Shachi and Penguin bolted off screaming. You giggled while Law grunted and shut the door.

"They should know not to bother us."

"During sexual Wednesday's."