Posion

A/N: Now I kinda want to write a Jinbei x Reader cause of this idea I had.
Oh! I forgot to mention.
Papernotes won, then I'll write Memory, and no one voted for the shanks one. So.... Hopefully I'll write Posion or the Shanks one. When I get around to it.

They looked to you as a monster. A killer. A murder. Mothers held close to children as you swam by.

"Don't touch her." They would say.

"She's dangerous"

"She'll kill you."

You could hear the whispers. The fall of your spouses. You cringed to the things they said. The things they heard. And now you were to be engaged to the eldest prince. To untie your kingdom and Fishmen island.

You were brought before Neptune and smiled. Bowing slightly he chuckled as his goldfish wife smiled to you. She approached you and reached to you. But you pulled away.

"I'm not to be trusted. I don't wish to hurt you your majesty." You said.

You looked to the spines on the hips of your tail. Then back to her hoping she understood. But she just smiled to you.

You were born a lionfish. A woman who has pricked her merhusbands or Fishmen finances. Then they had fallen before the wedding or. Worse. You then vowed not to have someone touch you. Or you touch anyone else for that matter.

"Jinbei. Please escort miss (Y/N) to her room." Otohime said.

You perked up to the sharkman who approached you. You were taken back. He was quite handsome. Your eyes flicked to his as you both were focused on each other.

"Miss (Y/N)." He said.

You smiled softly as he lead you down to your room. Otohime smiled softly placing a delicate hand on Neptunes. He turned to her.

"I think Fukaboshi isn't a good fit for (Y/N)." She said.

He cocked a brow, "How so?"

She turned to the door, "Jinbei have no ill effects to her poison."

You stopped before a room giggling softly telling a joke to the guard. Jinbei gave a small laugh. You gave a soft pat to his shoulder before snapping your hand away.

"I'm so sorry. I. I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry."

He cocked a brow, "What are you talking about?"

You backed up to the door, "I must rest. I. Had a long journey here."

Then you swam inside shutting the door. Jinbei frowned slightly looking at the door. Otohime swam up to him and took his arm.

"Walk with me Jinbei."

Otohime went over your story as they walked around the castle.

"So. She's scared of touching anyone in case she would poison anyone else. Well. Besides you." She said.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well, your a shark. Her poison is too weak for your body. So. Neptune and I discussed that. You can take her. I know you like her." Otohime said.

"Oto-"

"Jinbei, I can tell she needs someone like you. Go to her."

She let go of Jinbei's arm before motioning to your door. He nodded before swimming to your door. Where he pushed it open. His eyes went wide as you held a spine of your tail and a knife in your hand. Tears ran down your cheeks. Jinbei stepped inside swiping away the knife. He stabbed himself with one of your spines before you gasped.

"You can't hurt me." He said.

After a moment he pulled your spine out before he reached out for you. You hesitated before you embraced him. You held him so tight as he held you close. He pulled back before kissing you softly. You happily returned and smiled.

"Never leave my side." You said.

"I promise. You'll never hurt anyone again."