Shot Me Down

(Whitebeard x Reader)

"Captain! He's back again!"

You furrowed turning to the sea. A large ship was on the horizon. Pursing your lips your threw your coat over your shoulders and climbed up to the second deck.

"Hall hands on deck! Load the cannons and toss me the sea prism stone chains! I will bring in Whitebeard." You hissed.

Everyone cheered as you looked back to the ship. Everyone scrambled filling the cannons. You jumped down helping out and then stood at the head of the deck.

"Vice Admiral, would you like me to throw you?"

You turned to a man holding a slingshot. Where you poofed into a small rock. He picked you up and put you into a slingshot and released you onto the ship. Where you skid across the ship and hit a pirate's foot.

"Pft there throwing rocks now? Lame." Teach chuckled.

You turned into your human form and knocked him to the deck. You stood tossing your hair over your shoulder. You turned to Whitebeard putting your hands on your hips. He frowned to you as you brushed yourself off.

"My goodness, your defense is lowered. It's like you expected me to jump on."

"I want to talk. You and me alone."

You blinked in surprise, "Oh? What on earth for?"

You watched as his crew slowly headed inside. Before it was only Whitebeard and you. Cocking a brow you crossed your arms as Whitebeard rested on his palm.

"Is this where you confess your dying love to me?" You chuckled.

"There is a time and a place for that. I want to strike a deal with you."

"I'm listening."

"A battle, we battle at a small island, just you and me. If you win I will go with you-"

"This will be-"

"If I win, you will join my crew."

You frowned, "I see."

"Do we have a deal?"

"I agree, but who will pick the island."

"Marco had already found a quiet island, where no one goes."

He tossed you a log pose as your ship came closer.

"I will see you soon."

Hopping upon your ship you handed your navigator the log pose.

"This is our new destination. I trust you can get us there."

She smiled, "Yes ma'am!"

It took three days to get there. A small cherry blossom island. You went alone to the beautiful island. Stepping up onto the island you ran your hand down the tree's and met Whitebeard sitting before a waterfall.

"This place is beautiful, are you sure this island is okay?" You asked.

"It survived worse. Let our battle begin."

Lifting your hand a black like mist swarmed at him. He raised his fist before colliding with your mist.

Marco stood resting on his palm as he watched explosions arise from the island. He turned to your ship seeing the men and women all worried about you. He turned back to the fight.

"It's gonna be a while."

It's been three days. Both of you were exhausted. Clothes tattered, the island broken into pieces. A small orb took your fist as you cried out to attack him. But. Your heel broke as he swiped at you. Picking you up and holding you in his fist. You panted as he raised you to eye level.

"Have you given up yet?" He smirked.

"I'm done with our little battle."

"Finally."

He placed you down as you slumped to the ground. Panting softly you watched as Whitebeard sat beside you.

"I'm gonna have to convince them your dead."

You turned to him, "Yeah."

Shrugging off your jacket you handed it to him. He picked it up and tossed it in the direction of your ship.

"Would you of turned me in if you won?"

You hummed, "No, I wouldn't have a reason to be on the sea anymore."

"That sounds, more like you have something more for me then just an enemy."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. But that's for me to know and for you to find out."

You winked.

"Well if your going to be on my crew, your going to have to spill sometime."

You giggled pulling up your knee's and rested against his leg.

"Truth is, you saved my life years ago. I became a marine to hunt you down to give you my thanks. But, I've seem to have fallen for such charm and power. Now that I have this opportunity to be closer to you. I think we can call it even."

"So you've fallen for me?"

"Shut up."