Boasting Commander

Happy 10K everyone! I didn't think anyone would read this cause I'm not very good with reader inserts but damn! I'm at 10K! Thank you! I also started a Whitebeard x Reader and started my Smut/Lemon week for NSFW x reader. Hope you guys enjoy!

(Ace x Pregnant Reader)

"Really?!" He grinned.

You giggled, "Yep. Your gonna be a daddy."

He embraced you and kissed you softly. Before lifting your shirt and looking to your stomach.

"Hi baby. I'm gonna be your daddy and I'm gonna take good care of you." He grinned.

You giggled, "Ace."

His face softened as he looked up to you, "Are you sure you want to bare the blood of a demon?"

You smiled cupping his face, "It doesn't matter. We are all children of the sea. Plus. I don't think our child will end up being the next pirate king. But I know he will be our son or daughter."

He chuckled looking back to your stomach.

"If it's a girl. Can we name her Rouge. Or Anne? My mother liked that name." He said.

"Sure."

He grinned kissing your stomach.

"Well I have to go to the nurses to get a check up. I'll be back later." You said.

Ace smiled looking up to you, he stood up and kissed you softly. You kissed back before pulling back.

"Don't do anything stupid." You said.

He nodded as you stepped out of your room to the hall. He grinned before also leaving. He went to the kitchen with a proud smirk on his lips. Thatch cocked a brow to him.

"What's with the look?" He asked.

"I got (Y/N) pregnant." He grinned.

Thatch chuckled, "Congrats dude. I'm glad you told me. I can prepare special meals and all."

"Really you'd do that for her?"

"Duh."

Ace grinned as Marco walked into the kitchen. He stopped in the doorway pursing his lips.

"What?"

"(Y/N) is pregnant." Ace said.

"(Y/N)." Marco asked, "As in Edward (Y/N)?"

Ace nodded, "Yep. That's the one."

"Does pops know?"

"No. I should go tell him huh?"

Marco was about to object but Ace already bolted off. He turned to Thatch.

"You wanna go see how pop's reacts?"

Thatch chuckled wiping off his hands, "Ten beri he kills him."

"Your on."

Ace had gathered his brothers. He stood on the railing of the ship earning everyone's attention. You stepped out as the nurses said there goodbyes. Your expression hardened as Ace made the announcement.

"I'm gonna be a dad." He grinned.

You crossed your arms looking over to Whitebeard. He scratched his chin as his brothers congratulated him.

"Who's the mother?" Whitebeard asked.

"With (Y/N) of course." Ace chuckled.

You groaned rubbing your temples, "I said don't do anything stupid."

You sighed stepping out as Whitebeard was processing things. Then his expression darkened as he was about to get up.

"Daddy stop." You huffed.

He turned to you as you put your hands on your hips.

"I've been seeing Ace since he got here. I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would try to kill him." You huffed.

"Well that's damn right. No one touches my little girl and-"

"I love him daddy."

His expression softened before he sighed. Ace still stood there clueless still unsure what happened.

"You've always been able to take care of yourself." He said.

You hummed, "I know. And I'll always be your little girl."

"Wait!" Ace cried.

You all turned to him as he went pale.

"Your Whitebeard's actual daughter?!" He cried.

You sighed, "He may be a little slow. But. I still love him."

Oh. Happy Mother's Day too.