Ay Papi

(Aokiji x Reader)
I'm sorry this one was pretty bad.
(Papi- Todrick hall feat Nicole Scherzinger)

Your door was knocked on having you perk up.

"Come in." You said.

The door was opened as a tall lanky man walked in with a sleeping mask on his forehead. You bit your cheek as you admired his dark skin and muscular body as he shut the door. He turned to you as you motioned him to have a seat.

"What's this about Ms. (L/N)?" He asked.

You got up from your seat and approached him.

"Kuzan right? You have a really big.... big personality. Haha." You chuckled.

He cocked a brow as you straddled his hips and cupped his chin.

"So glad you came to visit. Your power is exquisite. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? The AC might be broken. Let's crack a window open. Then hold me close so you can whisper in my ear. Tell me all your dreams and fantasies. Pardon me, I have a tendency to talk a lot lay it all on me. You little sexy piece of chocolate." You hummed pulling on his tie bringing him closer.

Your hands trailed down to his chest as you bit your lip between your teeth.

"Well I don't know if I'm your body type. But just close your eyes, enjoy the ride. Won't you sway my waist from side to side? Make me say, ayy papi, ayy papi. I know that it would be a shame if you blow. The chance to taste the fame you want, oh. My boss would know your name. Make me say, ayy papi, ayy papi, ayy." You cried.

Then rolled your hips on his having him groan softly. His hands finding your way to your thighs.

"It'll be our little secret. Sengoku doesn't have to know." You purred.

"And if I said no to this? And I go to Sengoku?" He purred.

"You think Sengoku would take your word over his daddy's little girl?" You purred.

A devilish smirk grew on his lips, "He's not the only one you'll be calling daddy."

"Well I don't know if I'm your body type. But just close your eyes, enjoy the ride. Won't you sway my waist from side to side? Make me say, ayy papi, ayy papi. I know that it would be a shame if you blow. The chance to taste the fame you want, oh. My boss would know your name. Make me say, ayy papi, ayy papi, ayy."

You stood beside Sengoku while Kuzan sat in the chair before him. You shifted as Sengoku cleared his throat.

"It's come to my attention that you've been  recommended to be an admiral position. So. I will have you trained tomorrow morning." Sengoku said.

Kuzan smiled softly, "Thank you sir."

Kuzan pressed you against the wall with his lips pressed to your skin. There was soft sizzle as his coolness was pressed to your heated skin. You had the power to manipulate heat. And what goes better with heat? The bitter cold.