To Protect

(Wiper x Reader)

You giggled softly brushing through his hair. Wiper cracked an eye open to you. You smiled down to him as he cracked a smirk.

"What?" He asked.

"You'll always protect me right?" You asked.

He hummed, "Always."

Always.

You looked to Enel. A gold chain clamped to your neck. While a long red dress exposed your body. Jewels wrapped your body while you were barefoot. His dark eyes kept to your body having you shudder. He rumbled softly as you held close to your body.

"Tut tut, you know what time it is."

"You won't get away with this." You said.

"Oh, and who's gonna stop me? The barbarian. Hm? That warrior who's nothing but a coward when he faces me?-"

"Shut up! Wiper will come for me! And when he does you will be sorry." You barked.

"Tut tut, raising your voice to a god. I could kill you and your tribe for such tongue. But. I like that fire in your belly too much to shut you up."

You growled but yelped as his hand went under your skirt. You growled at him before snapping your hand at him. He winced pulling away before you bit him.

"My my sweet princess you sure are feisty today." He purred.

He snapped his hand away from you.

"Let her go!"

You both turned to the Strawhats and some of the people of Skypiea. But your eyes narrowed to Wiper. You smiled about to approach him when the chain to your collar tugged you back to your pillow beside his chair. You turned to Enel pursing your lips.

"I told you he'd come for me." You said.

And the war started. You gasped as you were scooped up and the collar around your neck was broken. Wiper smirked to you and gave a low chuckle.

"Miss me?"

"Very much so."

You purred sitting with Wiper watching everyone party. He coughed softly earning your attention.

"Tsk, you over did it again didn't you?" You huffed.

"I was getting you back. I had to fight with all I have." He said.

You sighed resting back against his chest.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"Never leave my side again."

You giggled, "I love you too."

Sorry for the shortness