Beat the Heat

The picture above is to help reference. Important Message below!

You figured him of his stature would be.
Smooth.

Thatch was nothing like you expected. Without his shirt and pants. He was very. Hairy.

You suckled down on a smoothie watching the cook. He was the kind of sexy hairy. It was just enough to gain your attention. Along with his arms and legs. Along with a dark trail starting from his belly button down to the waist band of his shorts.

Purring softly and kicking over a leg. Your eyes kept to his burly body as he sat with Ace and Marco chatting. They all were free  of there shirts while you kicked back on a lawn chair. You bit your lip softly as you shifted slightly.

"Don't even think about it, (Y/N)."

You pursed your lips turning to Izo. He pushed up his sunglasses furrowing to you.

"You don't want any of that. He's a tramp a lady killer, Mr. Heartbreaker. And all that jazz. Thatch may be my brother, but your my sister and I'm not going to sit by as you let him walk all over you."

"Oh he can do more then that." You purred.

"I'm warning you."

You shushed him noticing Thatch walking that way. He leaned against a small table pushing up his sunglasses and smirked to you.

"You want a refill?" He asked.

You glanced down before back to his face.

"Yes, yes I would." You purred.

"Of your drink."

You giggled handing him the empty glass before he leaned over your ear.

"I can refill you later."

"Thatch!" Izo barked.

He chuckled walking away as you fanned yourself with your hand.

"He might be a tramp, but I'm the vixen who will capture him." You hummed.

Izo sighed, "I hope you do."

For my next x Reader.

Jinbei

Or

Lucci