Oh How He Loved You

You Know what Fuck it! DADDY'S WEEK STARTS NOW!

(Shanks x Reader)
Oh how he loved you. He went out of his way to get you simple things. Like shells on the beach, or a bottle of rum. Sometimes would surprise you with small dinner dates or just cherish the time he could with you. Oh how he loved you, he loved you with every fiber of his body. With every waking moment he told you he loved you. Oh how he loved you, he reminded you everyday that you were beautiful. That you were smart and very kinky. But he still loved you.

But deep down, he knew the pirate life wasn't the best for you. He knew that you could up and leave getting a chance at a normal life. Like being a small wife with many children and a strong husband who deserved you more then he did. Or finally getting away from the violence. Or. Just leaving without returning or saying goodbye.

But.

You always came back. Sharing the item you had found on the island with him. Like a new dress. Or finding some new jewelry. Shanks would admire it for a moment before having you try it on. Oh how he loved you, wearing such beautiful clothes. That fit your frame or hung loose enough to catch some wandering eyes. Or a wandering hand.

Oh how he loved you.

Oh how he loved you.

Shanks awoke pulling you closer to his chest. You giggled tapping his nose softly. Before kissing him softly. He lazily kissed back before cracking an eye open to you. You lied in his shirt haphazardly buttoned up. Giving him a nice view down the shirt. He smirked slightly before glancing back up to you.

"Good morning." You purred.

"Good morning." Shanks grumbled.

"Did you sleep well?"

He hummed, "Yeah I did. Did you?"

You nodded embracing him and nuzzling into his neck. He held you in his arm with a slight frown on his lips.

"Why do you stay?" He asked.

You furrowed pulling back, "Stay?"

"With me."

You snorted a laugh as he pouted slightly. You giggled patting his chest before kissing him. He pulled back with a serious look on his face.

"I'm serious (Y/N), why stay? The pirate life having you always on the run. Without settling down in a nice place on a small island. Or having kids or-"

You placed a finger to his lips, "I stay the same reason you let me sleep in your bed. Or cuddle me to death, or when we bathe together. Or even stay on the ship. Because I love you Shanks, and I don't want anyone else. I don't care if your a pirate or some noble. I love you for you, even if you are missing a few pieces."

You rubbed his shoulder down to the stub of his arm. He smiles softly before chuckling. You cocked a brow. 

"What's so funny?"

"I thought you only wanted to stay cause the sex is good."

You rolled your eyes, "That too."

He embraced you pulling you with him onto his back. You lied on his chest and smiled drawing small hearts.

"Since we have a little free time. What shall we do in the meantime?" You purred.

His hand trailed down your body, "Not quiet sure. Do you have any ideas."

"I have one that doesn't have to do with any clothes. And a sheet."

Shanks smirked, "Sounds pleasing."

Oh how he loved you, and you loved him back.