Kiss and Make up

(Kidd x Reader)

"Kidd!" You barked.

He perked up to you storming into his workplace. You held a pair of panties in your hand. They. Didn't belong to you. While Kidd stay on the ship for a few days by himself. While the crew went shopping. Kidd pursed his lips. He got caught.

"(Y/N)." He said.

"What the fuck is this?" You barked.

"A pair of panties."

"These are not mine. Do you know who's they are?"

"I thought they were yours."

You gave an breathless chuckle, "Kidd just admit your cheating. So I can pound you to a pulp!"

"I didn't cheat on you."

"Then why are there a pair of panties in your room that aren't mine?"

"I don't know."

He turned back to his work as you threw the panties onto the floor. You growled at him as you grew the attention of the crew. Killer and the others backed up slightly to hide behind the doorway. You grabbed his little robot he was working on before smashing it to the ground. He snapped to you with the same fire you had.

"Now do I have your attention?!" You snapped.

He got up leaning over you. Both of you were fuming. Beyond the point of return. Fire crackling and boiling in both of your stomaches as you lashed out at each other. Spitting insults and words that you would regret later. Well.
Until you both stopped.

You bit your lip softly looking at his lips. While he panted softly looking at yours. Your anger had subsided and turned you both on. Bitter fights like this was a huge turn on for the both of you.

Kidd kissed you roughly you wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back. Tongue and teeth lashed out at each other. You moaned softly as he pulled back and kissed down your neck. Slightly biting down on your skin. You moaned softly as the crew backed away from the door.

"Probably shouldn't tell Kidd I had a girl over while he was working in the workshop." Heat shrugged.

You both panted softly wrapped in Kidd's coat. Sweat beaded down your bodies while the fire in your stomached died.

"I'm sorry I broke your toy." You panted.

"I'm sorry I called you a whore." He said.

"You didn't call me a whore."

Kidd pursed his lips, as you cocked a brow.

"I know you wouldn't have the balls to cheat on me anyway. Or I'd have you nurtured." You said.

Kidd grumbled, "I'm a cruel person. But not that cruel."

You giggled, "I overheard Heat said he fucked a girl in your bed."

Kidd jolted up, "Oh he's a dead man."

You giggled pulling his coat around your shoulders.

Requests still open