Never Win

He got wildly turned on when you were mad. The curses you spit and threats like venom hissed from you. Was sexy as hell. Especially when you got mad at him.

"What the hell did you think you were doing talking to that woman! I saw you eyeing her down like a horn dog that you are! I'm your fucking wife! I didn't marry you to screw other women!" You hissed.

"Babe." He chuckled, "I was getting information. Your getting bent out of shape for no reason."

"No reason! She practically had her hands down your pants!"

The crew sat and watched as the two of you bickered.

"(Y/N) I didn't touch her." He sighed.

"No you know what! Fuck you!" You hissed.

"I already did." He purred licking his lips.

That.

Shut you the fuck up.

Shanks knew the both of your sex lives was very. Personal. Somedays it was rough and angry. But. Most of the time it was loving and passionate.

Chuckling softly he stood and approached you. A gentle smile on his lips as your face broke out in a harsh red. He cupped your face delicately and kissed your forehead.

"Now. You know I would never do anything to hurt you. Yet lay a hand on another woman. (Y/N) I knew you would be the one for me. And I will remind you everyday that you are my wife. The woman I fell deeply for. I'd never do anything to hurt you like that. Hm? Do you forgive me?" He purred.

"Fuck you." You grumbled.

"Later my flower. Until then. Meet me in our room and we can settle this dispute."

He kissed you softly as you turned and stormed to your room. Shanks soon sighed and turned to the crew.

"Ben! You are in charge. I have to take care of the misses."

"Aye captain."

Shanks headed into your room and was soon pinned to the door. Your hands clutched onto his clothes. Your eyes dark. And threatening. Man, did that turn him on more. Also didn't help you were also naked.

"No. I realized what I'm doing wrong." You grunted wrapping your arms around his neck, "I don't need to be proven that your my husband. I need to prove. I'm your wife."

"Yes. Mrs. Red-Hair. And what will you do to me?"

"I'm gonna mark you. So no other woman lays a hand on whats mine."

"Yes darling."

"Take off your clothes. We have things to... discuss."