What He Don't Know

(Killer x Reader)

You gasped clutching onto Killer as he grunted. Both of you panted as he pulled away. Both of your bodies slick with sweat and bodily fluids. Killer slumped to your form earning a soft giggle from your lips. You rubbed your leg against his hip while your hands went through his hair. You hummed kissing his cheek.

"Damn. I'm spent." Killer grumbled, "I still can't hold back when I'm with you."

You snapped your fingers as the purple orb disappeared.

"I feel we have a few listening ears." You whispered.

You and Killer turned to the door before Killer chuckled getting up. You watched as he dressed himself before you pulled on your nightgown. Killer went to the door snapping it open as Wire and Heat bolted from the door. You and Killer chuckled as you picked up his helmet.

"I wish you didn't have to go." You said.

He chuckled, "I will be back tonight. Once Kidd falls asleep."

"Killer!"

You both turned to Kidd in the doorway. Killer put on his helmet noticing Wire and Heat behind him.

"What the hell are you doing in my sisters room?" Kidd growled.

"I uh. I-"

"I was brushing his hair." You spoke up.

They turned to you holding a hair brush.

"Then why was it so quiet in here?" Kidd hissed.

"Do you want me to brush your flaming hair?" You cocked a brow.

He winced, "Alright I get it."

Kidd turned to Killer and jabbed him in the chest.

"Try any funny business and I'll personally make sure your swimming with the fishes." Kidd huffed.

Then turned and walked away. You clicked your tongue and went to brush your hair. Wire and Heat grumbled walking away as Killer soon followed after.

Later that night you sat behind him brushing through his hair. He sat on the bed in his boxers looking up at the ceiling. You pulled his hair up onto a pony tail and smiled.

"Okay all done." You smiled.

He turned to you as you brushed away his bangs. The matted scars and brown and blue eye was what stared back at you. You smiled cupping his face and kissed him softly. He pulled back and sighed cupping your face and smiled softly to you.

"Why did it have to be you?" He sighed.

You shrugged, "I know. I want to tell Kidd. But. I'm worried what he will say. What he will do."

Killer embraced you as you embraced back burying your face into his chest.

"I know." He sighed, "I know."

You and Killer soon fell asleep holding each other close. In the middle of the night Wire and Heat creaked open the door. Killer was glaring at them as they poked there heads in the room. They snuck into your room as Killer slowly got up. They opened your dresser drawer earning your attention. You sat up as Killer grabbed them. You screamed earning everyone's attention. Kidd dashed into the room and flicked on the light. Killer held Wire and Heat in a head lock as you held the blanket up to your form.

"What's going on?" Kidd frowned.

"I caught these two going through (Y/N) drawers." Killer said.

"(Y/N) go back to sleep. I'll take care of this."

You nodded as Killer lead them out of the bedroom and down the hall.