Dirty Little Pickup Lines

(Aokiji x Reader)

You walked through the halls of the marine base. A small stack of papers held in your hands as you turned the corner. Where you ran into a broad chest having you stumble back. But a hand caught your wrist and the other stack of papers. You glanced up to the dark skinned man with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh Aokiji. I'm surprised to run into you." You purred.

He chuckled helping you up on your feet, you bit your bottom lip looking up at him. Aokiji and you had a sexual relationship. During the day you both would tease each other with dirty pick up lines. Which rose the sexual tension very high. The others who would witness your shameful dirty flirts wished they wouldn't of seen it. And now steer clear of both of the both of you.

"I'd love to kiss those beautiful luscious lips. Oh. And the ones on your face." He winked.

"Those pants look good on you. But I think they would look better on the floor." You purred.

He chuckled handing you your papers, "How about you meet me in my office at five o'clock."

You hummed, "Sounds good."

You both stepped away but you stopped down the hall. You turned to the tall lean man walking down the hall.

"Aokiji." You hummed.

The man stopped and turned to you, "Yes?"

"I hope you know I'm not much of a wine girl. I prefer moans."

You winked before walking away and had the man chuckle.

"What the hell am I going to do with you?"

Aokiji slumped back on the bed as you panted beside him. Sweat glistened off your bodies as you both looked up at the ceiling. A sex trail of clothes leading to the bed. You glanced over to Aokiji and smirked.

"You up for another round?"

Before he could answer his den den moshi started to ring. He grunted sitting up and picked up the receiver.

"Aokiji." He grunted.

"There's a meeting tomorrow morning. I'm gonna need you and your vice admiral to be there." Sengoku spoke.

You pouted resting back on your hands as Aokiji hung up.

"I will see you tomorrow morning, Vice Admiral."

The following morning you stood beside Aokiji holding a folder. He sat in the admiral chair which sat before a long table before Sengoku. While Kizaru and Akainu were sitting beside you and Aokiji. You stiffened feeling a hand roam up your thigh.

"Kuzan." You grunted.

"Sorry, I'd like to get between your legs and eat my way straight to your heart." He chuckled.

A hue of pink blossomed on your cheeks, "Did you get a new shirt?"

He glanced to his shirt before back to you, "No wh-"

"Because it's very becoming on you. Then again, I would too."

"Shut up with your dirty talk!" Akainu barked.

You felt Kuzan's hand rise a bit higher, "If your right leg was Christmas and your left leg was Easter, would you let me come for dinner between the holidays?"

"Aokiji could you do me a favor?" You purred, "Is there anyway you can stick something down my throat to test my gag reflex?"

He chuckled.

You were pressed to the wall as your legs were wrapped around his hips. Both of you were feverish kissing and ripping off each other's clothes.

"Commodore Smoker. Have you seen Vice Admiral (Y/N)?" Coby asked.

Smoker pursed his lips, "I wouldn't bother them at the moment."

"Them?"

"Vice admiral (Y/N) and Admiral Aokiji are. Close. Probably going over paperwork. Or something. It's best not to bother them."

You walked down the hall with a worried look on your face. Your heels clicked down the hall before you stood before Aokiji's door. You took a breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in." He hummed.

You opened the door and stepped inside. Kuzan perked up to you as you clutched your hands together.

"Is something the matter love?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." You said, "We have a small problem."

He cocked a brow as you pulled out a small bag and tossed it to him. Then backed up to the door. He opened the bag and peaked inside.

"I see. If that's the case." He stood, "Since this is also my fault. I will help raise our baby."

Your eyes flicked to his seeing he was serious, "But what about-"

"We will keep this on the down low for now. As your admiral I forbid you to do anymore work or go on any missions. I can't let anything come to you or the baby."

You smiled softly, "Wow it sounds like you actually care for me."

He chuckled approaching you, "I always have."

Scooping you up you wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed your cheek having you smile softly.

"Now, I must ask." He said.

"Go ahead." You hummed.

"I can't have you raise them by yourself. So. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Tears welded up in your eyes, "I'd love to."