Wanna Try That Again Sweetheart?

(Kidd x Reader)

Oh god it was hot. Practically boiling. The heat wave on the water was terrible. Heat got a sunburn, Killer had to take his helmet off. You helped braid Killer and wire's hair. Getting there hair out of there face. And Kidd. Was uptight as ever. The heat was making him more pissed, practically boiling.

You sat on the deck in the most skimpest swimsuit you had. Barely even covering your nipples and ass. You leaned against the railing practically melting. By the end of today you'd have to be a puddle, and either Kidd or killer would put you in a cup.

"What the fuck are you wearing." Kidd hissed.

"I really wanna wear nothing." You groaned.

"Your practically naked!

"No no, I'm still covered."

"Your ass and tits are hanging out."

"I know. I'm not ashamed. At least someone will look at me."

He furrowed, "What?"

You glanced to him over your shoulder, "You heard me."

You then turned away before jumping into the ocean. Kidd growled getting to the railing. His amber eyes glanced the sea until you bobbed out. You sighed in relief to the cool water engulfing your heated skin.

"Get your ass back on this ship!" He barked.

You snapped to him before diving down into the water. Kidd groaned leaning over the railing until you bobbed up closer to the ship.

"Are you finally done?"

You sputtered a stream of water at his face before going under the water again. Kidd growled wiping off his face. His eyes scanned the water. Until. You didn't bob back up. Kidd clutched onto the railing.

"(Y/N)! This isn't funny! Get your ass back up here!" He barked.

You rolled your eyes wringing out your hair sitting on the other side of the deck. Since he hadn't noticed.

"God dammit (Y/N)!"

"Relax mom I'm fine." You groaned.

He snapped to you pulling your hair up into a ponytail. He stormed to you grabbing your ponytail and yanked you onto the deck. You whined as he dragged you inside.

"Your in a whole world of hurt now!" He barked.

"Oh boo hoo. What are you gonna do? Spank me? Tell my parents? Hm? Kidd your too soft. You wouldn't hurt me."

His finger hooked onto your bikini strap and pulled it. Before releasing it and it snapped against your skin. You hissed before turning to him.

"Oh. Did that hurt?" He teased.

You pursed your lips about to strike him when his hand catches your wrist. You freeze as his large hand captivates your small wrist. He soon pushes you onto the wall, his knee taken between your own as his breath rolled down your neck. He rumbled softly.

"You wanna try that again sweetheart?"