Sharing is Caring

A/N: GUYS! Hey! Look I'm TWO followers away from 200. You gotta help a brother out.

(Benn x Reader) Mature content
You straddled his hips as you both finished your sexual activities. Benn had sure changed since the last time you saw him. Short grey hair, a new scar, and his cloak. But his body was still as young as ever.

You giggled softly as he panted softly. His hands trailed up to your hips as you reached up and let your hair down.

"Well Benny. It's good to see you again." You said.

Leaning down you kissed him as he hummed in response. You pulled back as his dark eyes wandered your body.

He chuckled, "I'm surprised you haven't left this little island. So I can come and find you again."

"That won't be too hard."

"You know your still on-"

The door was knocked on before Shanks walked in. He was looking at a map unaware of the extra company in the room.

"Hey Benn is-" Shanks glanced up to the both of you.

He stopped in the middle of the room as you covered your chest. Benn sat up on his elbows watching Shanks look over your body.

"Captain." Benn grunted.

"Well hello there little missy. Is Benn taking good care of you." Shanks said.

"Of course." You responded.

Benn sat up pulling you into his chest giving you some kind of cover.

"So Benn who's your little friend?" Shanks grinned, "I hope you don't mind sharing."

You snorted a laugh into Benn's shoulder. Benn rolled his tongue in his cheek placing a hand to your head.

"This one isn't going to be shared with anyone." Benn said.

"Awe come on Benn, sharing is caring. And sharing with the captain is-"

"Shes my wife."

Shanks frowned, "Wait what?"

Benn sighed resting on your shoulder, "This is (Y/N) Beckman. My wife. I married her the last time we arrived here. If you noticed we've been coming back here every so often."

"I did, but I thought it was because of the alcohol." Shanks grinned.

You giggled, "That too."

"Well then, Mrs. Beckman. Why don't you join my crew."

"Absolutely not." Benn barked.

You furrowed, "Why not?"

"This crew is full of perverts and-"

You pushed Benn down to the bed, "Benn, you should really reconsider or I'll have to tell the story of how we met."

"Your not going to join this crew. It's too dangerous."

"Benny please."

You rolled your hips earning a shuttered groan.

"Shanks is right there."

"I won't stop until you say I can join." You purred.

You began a soft rhythm not minding the wandering eyes. Benn was strong though. Well until you opened your mouth.

"Ah- oh Benn! So good, oh please let me stay. Ah ah!" You moaned.

"Benn have her stay before I steal her for my own." Shanks said.

"Fine! Just. Captain please give us some privacy. My wife needs to be punished." Benn growled.

Shanks chuckled leaving the room as Benn flipped you onto the opposite side of the bed.

"Your going to regret that."

You both panted softly. Sweat beaded upon your skin as you lied on Benn's chest. You purred rolling your finger across his chest. Drawing little hearts. He ran a hand through your hair as you smirked to him.

"Benn you did say we can try anything once right?" You asked.

"Yes I did."

"I want to have a threesome with your captain."

"Hell no."